:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
 I've been thinking the last couple days about Franky G and the indisputable observation that he isn't close to being done. He is still the best pass protection RB in the league and there's still tread on those tires as far as running the ball goes. Unless Lattimore contributes this year or Frank completely disapears late in the season, I wouldn't be mad with a 2-year deal with reasonable guaranteed $$$. The transition to Hyde would only benefit from having Frank around a little longer.

Last edited:

I've been thinking the last couple days about Franky G and the indisputable observation that he isn't close to being done. He is still the best pass protection RB in the league and there's still tread on those tires as far as running the ball goes. Unless Lattimore contributes this year or Frank completely disapears late in the season, I wouldn't be mad with a 2-year deal with reasonable guaranteed $$$. The transition to Hyde would only benefit from having Frank around a little longer.
What the. I was about to post something simliar to this. I would love to have Frank gore on the 49ers until he retires. Also like was said, with the uncertainties witht the other Rbs beside hyde, please Baalke make it happen. Resign him 2-3 more years after the season and slowly start until he fades away into the sunset (hopefully with a SB ring or two). After whats going on with AP i would say he is the best/consistent Running back of for this gereation. I would even say right now he is a HOFer. 

NFL needs to change the stupid practice squad rules. So dumb that Josh Johnson cant join our practice squad because of the years he's accrued in the league. If a team is willing to give up a spot and the player accepts it, why not allow it?

Inactives: Quinton Patton (WR), Tramaine Brock (CB), Marcus Martin (C), Vernon Davis (TE), Anthony Davis (T), Tank Carradine (DE), Vance McDonald (TE)

No one watching? Kap looking poised in the pocket. Oline is giving him enough time to work through his progressions. Roman needs to stop with the qb designed runs, they havent worked at all this season.

Niners come out guns blazing.

bang bang!

Carrier looking mighty hungry lately 
devil.gif

Last edited:
LOVED that drive

Carrier is a damn beast man, Kap putting him in some terrible spots but Carrier gives no damns :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom