***Official Political Discussion Thread***

AP, Foxnews

1604672579118.gif

GOP know this well :lol:

It's why they spend a majority of their time, when not working on corporate welfare and rolling back regulations/civil rights advances, gutting voting rights and making it as hard to vote for certain segments of the population as they can.

You aren't actively working to do a ****ing thing. Some of us in here spent the last two election cycles phone banking for candidates, volunteering at their local democratic caucus, and donating to campaigns to help them fund the cause.

Unfortunately, neither of those races turned out ideally, but you don't get to sit in here acting like you werent on the wrong side of history actively working against this outcome for the last 5 years. Your disgusting *** was in here no less than two weeks ago trying to suppress people from voting so you can get all the ****ing way out of here with this "im working to help Dems flip the Senate".

You don't get to act like you weren't excusing every single disgusting *** statement donald trump said. You dont get to act like you werent in here for four years doing **** like this every single day

Capture.JPG

No, you are part of the reason we are in this mess right now. Stop talking about the work you are doing and get the **** out there and actually do it because some of us have already been doing it. Save me the condescending lecture about what you are actively doing while handwaving your actions for the last 4-5 years.

Not acting like I didn’t support Trump in 2016 and 2020. I’ve been open about it. My openness is literally how you know that I did.

I acknowledged my mistake and now I’m openly supporting the Dems flipping the senate. You can choose to believe I told you the truth about Trump but am lying now if you like. But just like you can’t change the reality that I’m from East Atlanta or that I’m black, you can’t change the reality that I’m now actively working to help the Dems win the senate.

The fact that you’ve been working on the right side longer is great. But I’m focused on the progress. You can focus on who’s done what the longest.

After all this is over we need to have a serious talk about acknowledging Dwalk on this thread. I won’t be in here much after the elections so it won’t affect me but the way you guys react to that troll is ridiculous. It was fun at times to go at him bc he was a black trump supporter with a 8th rate law degree but now he’s for Biden bc trump lost. Ya man he lost me there. He is playing 8D chess with y’all. If you ignore him he will stop

After all this is over we need to have a serious talk about acknowledging Dwalk on this thread. I won’t be in here much after the elections so it won’t affect me but the way you guys react to that troll is ridiculous. It was fun at times to go at him bc he was a black trump supporter with a 8th rate law degree but now he’s for Biden bc trump lost. Ya man he lost me there. He is playing 8D chess with y’all. If you ignore him he will stop

The real question is whether our LAKERS are still conservatives.

Ohhhhh you just wait your sweet *** a little bit

GOP know this well :lol:

It's why they spend a majority of their time, when not working on corporate welfare and rolling back regulations/civil rights advances, gutting voting rights and making it as hard to vote for certain segments of the population as they can.

Yep. Sooner or later that math doesn’t work out when Democrats consistently win the popular vote

Ya know that Biden Inauguration is finna be the LITTEST ever, Trump might die of high blood pressure from all the SALT

For real though. This week I been in NT more than I've been on all the major news sites covering this election. You guys have been my go-to when it came to the humor and the head shaking at some of the b.s. happening out there.

Even though it's scary AF that half the country is obviously some racist clowns, I just wanted to say thanks to all you for giving my anger/anxiety a break.

Not acting like I didn’t support Trump in 2016 and 2020. I’ve been open about it. My openness is literally how you know that I did.

I acknowledged my mistake and now I’m openly supporting the Dems flipping the senate. You can choose to believe I told you the truth about Trump but am lying now if you like. But just like you can’t change the reality that I’m from East Atlanta or that I’m black, you can’t change the reality that I’m now actively working to help the Dems win the senate.

The fact that you’ve been working on the right side longer is great. But I’m focused on the progress. You can focus on who’s done what the longest.

Capture.JPG

When you aren't in here telling people not to vote for the outcome that you are currently celebrating, then I'll take you seriously.

Back
Top Bottom