***Official Political Discussion Thread***

He keeps saying "It's not a game" but HE'S the one treating it like it is! He's acting like the Clippers lost so now he can just put on a Lakers jersey and be a "fan" and everything's cool, but it's not. You made decisions that affected people's lives. You supported racists. You supported PEDOPHILES. And now you're gonna act like it never happened and go "We're all in this together guys!"? **** you. You're just like Trump. You just want to feel like you're a winner, even when you've lost. Try being a goddamn man and live with your failure. All that conviction, gone in a night. Disgusting.

I supported President Obama in 2008 and 2012. So, by your own logic I’m just putting back on my original jersey.

In any event I don’t see the negative in me supporting the right side moving forward. You prefer I keep supporting the wrong side? That doesn’t make sense.

Get the jokes off, but imma focus on getting these senate seats flipped.

This dude is such a stooge :smh: :lol: For your ancestors sake, I truly hope you aren’t a black man.

I am. And it doesn’t wash off because I supported Trump in 2016 and 2020 after supporting Obama in 2008 and 2012.

Bonus: my wife black too, and an AKA, so these are exciting times.

Texas has been trending the other way these last few years so there's a lot of room to build on there. Demographic shifts will continue too so its gonna be up to the party to continue to make inroads in those communities and reaching out even after a galvanizing figure like 45 isn't around anymore.

It's not gonna be easy and there's gonna be strong resistance from the other side but if they can manage it there's no reason it can't be flipped blue within the next 20 years if the will is there IMO.

The blueprints in the traditionally red states 45 won and is dropping this time are there, just gotta put in the resources and effort to sustain that momentum post-45
also the influx of people from cali and ny that move to tx everyday is turning the tide

Walking back in here like...
2fOa.gif
Walking back in here this morning like...

Bro they just brought this situation up on CNN.

With 1.4 million Mail in ballots to count in the state of Pennsylvania. Biden would have to win 75% of the vote.....

Homie that’s impossible. Philly is registering 73% for Biden. Plus 75% is impossible on just Mail in votes.

Trump is winning Pennsylvania and most likely the Presidency, AGAIN.

FML.

thanks @deuce king for this ****ty candidate. Biden my god.

4A71E25A-C24F-4116-BD68-B9BBDE75401B.gif

Thank goodness we got Biden. Trump woulda washed Bernie.

Back
Top Bottom