***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Delk acting like he ONLY casted a meaningless vote and that he wasn’t in here peddling extremely dangerous racist rhetoric that the right parrots with respect to Black folks for years :lol:. Nah, this isn’t sports, but you showed us what you thought about Black people for years already. Being Black ain’t enough to excuse that. A weak *** mea culpa saying that you miscalculated ain’t enough. This **** isn’t a game. These are real lives at stake.
He keeps saying "It's not a game" but HE'S the one treating it like it is! He's acting like the Clippers lost so now he can just put on a Lakers jersey and be a "fan" and everything's cool, but it's not. You made decisions that affected people's lives. You supported racists. You supported PEDOPHILES. And now you're gonna act like it never happened and go "We're all in this together guys!"? **** you. You're just like Trump. You just want to feel like you're a winner, even when you've lost. Try being a goddamn man and live with your failure. All that conviction, gone in a night. Disgusting.

Ya know that Biden Inauguration is finna be the LITTEST ever, Trump might die of high blood pressure from all the SALT
He's definitely not gonna show up :lol:

That fragile ego isn't gonna accept this thorough repudiation oh him so I doubt he'll even take part of all the pomp and circumstance surrounding the transition and transfer of power

GOP know this well :lol:

It's why they spend a majority of their time, when not working on corporate welfare and rolling back regulations/civil rights advances, gutting voting rights and making it as hard to vote for certain segments of the population as they can.

given record voter turn out everywhere and Texas, south Carolina, and north Carolina all stayed red.

so dunno about that...

Man, I haven't watched the actual Fox News channel in years, but based on the videos I saw on twitter the last day or so, they are doing a complete 180 on voter fraud. They are now saying there is no proof of fraud and that Joe Biden is a great story. Overnight these dudes turned into Delk. No wonder he suddenly turned over new leaf.

I'm keeping this on all day just to watch these people act like they weren't trying to incite violence as recently as yesterday.

Last edited:
I think this election provides confidence for those who feels that their vote is "useless" and any effort is "hopeless". I'm extremely happy for EVERYONE who put in the effort to make this happen and applaud the prodominantly black areas that help turn the tide.

and hopefully it has the reverse effect on the other side

thousands of true believer trumpers who are convinced the system is rigged and never bother to vote again

Qhwe_ywDqOh5X869CjoyZDxFL-MA3Hd_pyhuWhKFVuI.jpg

Delk acting like he ONLY casted a meaningless vote and that he wasn’t in here peddling extremely dangerous racist rhetoric that the right parrots with respect to Black folks for years :lol:. Nah, this isn’t sports, but you showed us what you thought about Black people for years already. Being Black ain’t enough to excuse that. A weak *** mea culpa saying that you miscalculated ain’t enough. This **** isn’t a game. These are real lives at stake.

So mea culpa is sufficient to excuse the crime bill, but not NT posts?

BTW, I’ve never said who I voted for. But I fully acknowledge I supported Trump twice. And acknowledge that’s a distinction with no real significant difference. I just believe in the sanctity of the secret ballot and that’s why I say support.

given record voter turn out everywhere and Texas, south Carolina, and north Carolina all stayed red.

so dunno about that...

Texas has been trending the other way these last few years after years of hard activist work on the ground so there's a lot of room to build on there. Demographic shifts will continue to be favorable to Dems too so its gonna be up to the party to continue to make inroads in those communities and reaching out even after a galvanizing figure like 45 isn't around anymore.

It's not gonna be easy and there's gonna be strong resistance from the other side but if they can manage it there's no reason it can't be flipped blue within the next 20 years if the political will is there IMO.

The blueprints in the traditionally red states 45 won and is dropping this time are there, just gotta put in the resources and effort to sustain that momentum post-45

So mea culpa is sufficient to excuse the crime bill, but not NT posts?

BTW, I’ve never said who I voted for. But I fully acknowledge I supported Trump twice. And acknowledge that’s a distinction with no real significant difference. I just believe in the sanctity of the secret ballot and that’s why I say support.

This dude is such a stooge :smh: :lol: For your ancestors sake, I truly hope you aren’t a black man.

Back
Top Bottom