***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Do what you feel, don’t let me stop you.

Meanwhile, I’ll spend time actively working to help the Dems flip the senate. Get those likes tho.

You aren't actively working to do a ******* thing. Some of us in here spent the last two election cycles phone banking for candidates, volunteering at their local democratic caucus, and donating to campaigns to help them fund the cause.

Unfortunately, neither of those races turned out ideally, but you don't get to sit in here acting like you werent on the wrong side of history actively working against this outcome for the last 5 years. Your disgusting *** was in here no less than two weeks ago trying to suppress people from voting so you can get all the ******* way out of here with this "im working to help Dems flip the Senate".

You don't get to act like you weren't excusing every single disgusting *** statement donald trump said. You dont get to act like you werent in here for four years doing **** like this every single day

Capture.JPG

No, you are part of the reason we are in this mess right now. Stop talking about the work you are doing and get the **** out there and actually do it because some of us have already been doing it. Save me the condescending lecture about what you are actively doing while handwaving your actions for the last 4-5 years.

GA and PA aren't enough for me. I want Joey to wash this clown in every damn state left. Let that man leave D.C. looking flabby, sick and dejected. Let that man have a meltdown every damn time he's on TV. I need to see Trump go out looking the saddest of sads. He deserves every damn bit of this, as do his clown *** supporters.

**** 'em all.

Delk acting like he ONLY casted a meaningless vote and that he wasn’t in here peddling extremely dangerous racist rhetoric that the right parrots with respect to Black folks for years :lol:. Nah, this isn’t sports, but you showed us what you thought about Black people for years already. Being Black ain’t enough to excuse that. A weak *** mea culpa saying that you miscalculated ain’t enough. This **** isn’t a game. These are real lives at stake.

Speaking of coal... a lot of my family members were/still are coal miners down here in Southern IL. I'm not gonna name them or the mine but they all know it's a dying industry... they're hardly even selling anything atm, most of the coal they are mining now just sits and self combust.

Also he deals with racism on the regular... there is a giant Trump flag over the entrance of the mine, he told me he found a noose in his locker once. I told him a company with 200+ companies cannot try to push their political agenda on their employees but it's hard to prove when you can't take your phone with you underground. There are only 3-4 black employees in the entire company and have of them are my cousins and the other 2 are mixed. They even convinced their employees not to vote on the fair tax bill, saying that if it passed he was going to shut down the mine. So glad I never got into that life of hard physical labor and mental slavery, but the days of mining coal are numbered and they all know this.

Back
Top Bottom