***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Gretzky, Jordan, Ali.....Kornacki

tenor.gif

FOX News is on some crazy ish. Not gonna announce Biden as President elect when he wins cause of the law suits? :smh:
70 million people voted for him though, and at the end of the day they’re trying to keep that viewership up.

Same with CNN being super conservative with the numbers when we are clearly witnessing a washing. Got my parents high strung “ because “there’s still a chance” for orange man to come back even though I’ve been telling them for 2 days that it’s ball game.

This is the greatest reality show ever and they gotta keep eyes on the screen.

Last edited:
Texas has been trending the other way these last few years after years of hard activist work on the ground so there's a lot of room to build on there. Demographic shifts will continue to be favorable to Dems too so its gonna be up to the party to continue to make inroads in those communities and reaching out even after a galvanizing figure like 45 isn't around anymore.

It's not gonna be easy and there's gonna be strong resistance from the other side but if they can manage it there's no reason it can't be flipped blue within the next 20 years if the political will is there IMO.

The blueprints in the traditionally red states 45 won and is dropping this time are there, just gotta put in the resources and effort to sustain that momentum post-45

i dunno i think you'd need way more demographic change for that to happen. it's not just voter suppression.

Democrats should be happy they won the presidency,

but Republican's should also feel heartened by the fact that they can win high turnout elections,

and they can compete for the votes of black and brown people.

Like it seems to me that if Tim Scott adopted more populist rhetoric he would be a VERY difficult opponent.

The nightmare scenario is that Tim Scott becomes more economically populist while maintaining the respectable republican sheen.

he then takes back the suburbs and does even better with black and brown voters.

he'd be a monster candidate. lettuce pray he never wins a republican primary.

i dunno i think you'd need way more demographic change for that to happen. it's not just voter suppression.

Democrats should be happy they won the presidency,

but Republican's should also feel heartened by the fact that they can win high turnout elections,

and they can compete for the votes of black and brown people.

Like it seems to me that if Tim Scott adopted more populist rhetoric he would be a VERY difficult opponent.

I can’t believe Biden has the highest number of votes ever and the Dems only picked up 1-2 Senate seats. That sucks.

With these numbers you’d expect Dems to have taken over the Senate and picked up more house seats.

That’s disappointing.

Am I missing something about the senate, aren’t both Georgia seats going to a runoff in January and if dems can possibly flip both they will have the majority? I know the odds are long but still.

Am I missing something about the senate, aren’t both Georgia seats going to a runoff in January and if dems can possibly flip both they will have the majority? I know the odds are long but still.
This is all correct. If GA voted for Biden then who do you think they’ll vote for senate?? :smile:

paging Stacey Abrams.

She could save the Senate by turning out enough voters for the runoff. We can do it.

Back
Top Bottom