***Official Political Discussion Thread***

tenor.gif

aepps20 aepps20 and I are in discussions with Ford to launch the Ford COALBalt later this year. Stay tuned.
I was gonna make a joke using a gif with the naked miners from the Chernobyl series.

But I forgot how much coal pipe was on display in that show.

If I posted it Meth would surely ban me for posting inappropriate content, and excessive dapperness.

He really is a clown for his Presidential run

With him on the ticket for Senate he could of help put many Dems near the margin over the finishline, and made the GOP spending tons of resources on Texas.

And he had a legit shot at winning against Corbyn.

The whole damn party would have been riding for him too.

And he blows it because he thought he was the white Obama.

What a jackass

I still maintain he is better than Pete though.

Last edited:

source.gif

Nostalgia politics drive me mad. It is one thing about Warren I used to get heated about. How she used to stand in front of crowds of white people and pine over the good ole economic days, without mentioning **** like this.

Pining for those good old factory jobs is common among those who have never had to stand next to a blast furnace or work on an unautomated assembly line for eight hours a day.

Aye bruh, how do you feel about giving up your office desk and possible carpal tunnel for an operator job and the possibility of losing your finger, hand, or scalp to a machine with no safety sensors?

Back
Top Bottom