***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Unavngivet.jpg

Is it bad, that when I asked the question, I already assumed, I knew the answer?
Speaking of Reddit, I'm noticing an uptake in the demand for aged Reddit accounts again.
People keep contacting me to ask if I have some, if I can obtain them or if I can point them to someone who does.
Generally the requests are to buy in bulk. Preferably the earliest registration date possible, the older the better.
They don't seem to care about karma, other than it not being negative.

I don't have any Reddit accounts, nor any interest in trying to obtain them, so I just give them a referral.

Last edited:
Ann Coulter aka Old School Tomi, tried to defend her girl Tulsi today from the MAGA folk who are mad at her, went beautifully....

Nothing short of a widespread, compulsory civics training program will fix this country.

In other kool aid-related news,

I'm left of alt right and I think Libs like yourself and Kamala the Cop Harris are my enemies.

Sometime I read these post and don’t see the name and I imagine some older confused yahoo yelling it to clouds
Nothing short of a widespread, compulsory civics training program will fix this country.

In other kool aid-related news,

Honestly, just a whole new approach to education needs to be taken. However, Civics would be a major part of it.

Back
Top Bottom