***Official Political Discussion Thread***

-Pettiness engaged-......

https://www.theverge.com/2019/10/31...iciency-freeze-general-motors-toyota-chrysler

The White House appears to be abandoning its plan to freeze the fuel efficiency standards of cars at 2020 levels, reversing a cornerstone policy of Trump’s campaign, reports The Wall Street Journal. The administration is now considering a 1.5 percent annual increase instead.

So the #1 reason ninjahood ninjahood gave for voting for that crass bigot, all the caping he did, all the defending his Zaddy appeal, in the end it might have been for nothing.

Da GDP growth not hitting 3%

Trade War making goods more expensive

Da tax coffers not boomin, in fact they are doing the opposite

He attacked legal immigrants

And the Obama mileage standards he wanted him to kill, to save da hemi he can't ever buy, might be coming anyway just more slowly.

Trump played him too.

tenor.gif

-Pettiness shutdown-

Last edited:
I would believe their answer is only partially complete. Bet they vote Tulsi as a 3rd party because Bernie said nice things about her.

but she’s not going to run third party and has not given any indication that she will run third party and has explicitly said she does not plan to run third party

-Pettiness engaged-......

https://www.theverge.com/2019/10/31...iciency-freeze-general-motors-toyota-chrysler

So the #1 reason ninjahood ninjahood gave for voting for that crass bigot, all the caping he did, all the defending his Zaddy appeal, in the end it might have been for nothing.

Da GDP growth not hitting 3%

Trade War making goods more expensive

Da tax coffers not boomin, in fact they are doing the opposite

He attacked legal immigrants

And the Obama mileage standards he wanted him to kill, to save da hemi he can't ever buy, might be coming anyway just more slowly.

Trump played him too.

tenor.gif

-Pettiness shutdown-

tumblr_m7f5ujEpKD1ragj15o1_500.gif

but she’s not going to run third party and has not given any indication that she will run third party and has explicitly said she does not plan to run third party
She said she will not run independent, not third party

Secondly, she given many hints that she run with or without the Dem nomination

Warren released a plan to pay for MA4.

On the positive side side actually uses reputable economist, builds on previous research, and puts forward a substantive plan. Unlike Bernie that while admitting taxes will go up for the middle class, has really never tried to spell out how he will pay for it. So I respect her showing her work in detail.

On the negative side, the plan is kinda BS imo. She takes research had makes more favorable cost assumptions, and lowers payments to providers. Then she just juices the taxes she has already proposed. Ole girl tripled her wealth tax. Then the plan includes a ton of hand waving, punishes employers that do good by employees with health insurance, and tacitly admits more tax revenue from the middle class.

Part of her plan is to pass comprehensive immigration reform so we can have more people in the tax base. I'm sorry but this is wild to me. So your plan to pay for a program that has been proven ridiculously hard to pass, is to pass reforms that have failed often.

If she were president and proposed this, no way she would be able to get passed, furthermore o doubt she could even get a substantive minority of Dems to support it.

I often say I don't take Bernie literally, just seriously, because famb really just be trying to out flank people from the left and sometimes proposes nonsense. But Warren I take literally, so literally the plan ain't gonna work. To Bernie's credit at least he concedes middle class taxes must rise.

I wish Warren had not signed to pushing M4A primary and her energy could be spent on proposing a juiced up public option.

I agree 100% with osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh now, Dems need to move on from having M4A dominate the health insurance debate during the primary.

Last edited:
Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. I want to vote Trump just so I can laugh when the hurricanes caused by climate change submerge all this ****.
In 20 years another white nationalist is gonna promise to build levees to protect their homes from being flooded, and make Mexico pay for it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom