***Official Political Discussion Thread***

He is taking his ball and going home.

Pocket Change Pete broke him
francis.png
Well, lesson learned libs. Dont ever threaten to take our god, glory, or especially, our guns. Our children die for my rights to be armed with murder weapons. Dont tread on me!

I thought the Dem field would start thinning around this time, but what is kinda sad about the Dem primary is that it is gonna come down to a race between three really old white people.

I am kinda on with Obama on the presidents should not have a head full of grey hair when they take office.

He really is a clown for his Presidential run

With him on the ticket for Senate he could of help put many Dems near the margin over the finishline, and made the GOP spending tons of resources on Texas.

And he had a legit shot at winning against Corbyn.

The whole damn party would have been riding for him too.

And he blows it because he thought he was the white Obama.

What a jackass

I still maintain he is better than Pete though.

I liked no dambs Beto, honestly.

Pete needs to go home though. If he was 50 and straight nobody would care about him.

Beto should endorse Warren as one last **** you to all the Sanders supporters that speed bad faith ******** about him over the last year, and Pete.

Just get on the mic and say "I ain't winning ****, and neither is your boy, kiss my ***"

Beto young though, he has more opportunities. If Trump steals another election, he will be an early favorite for 2024. At least he didn't take this delusion to the actual primary

Last edited:
Nothing to see here, what else are you supposed to do about a "perfect call"? Why wouldn't you restrict it to a top secret system where it doesn't belong, tell a witness not to talk about it to anyone, order witnesses to refrain from talking to Congress about it or even showing up for testimony in the place, and deliberately leave out multiple details from the call in the public release of the 'reconstructed transcript'?

WaPo confirms reporting.

Last edited:
Star Boy should've run for the Senate and waited his turn. Rusty already spoke on the benefits to down ballot candidates if he just did why my GOVERNOR did. I'm all in on the Lizzy train, hopefully Mayor Clown gets out next.
Mayo Pete got a shot at winning the early states, he is not dropping out.

Back
Top Bottom