***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I want to wait and get independent verification of the photos. Due process especially for people that look like DWalk.
I mean I’m looking at it and I do have to stop and think if his face is FULLY colored in. If not, is that “really” blackface?

Last edited:
Same could be said of you. Your defense of Da Don, suspected Pedos, rapists and scumbags on the right is AMAZING. This time around you aren't bring the same FIRE. DUE PROCESS COMRADE

So you get my point?

That said, due process is important and the erosion of it has not worked out well for people that look like me.

The following is a timeline of instances of extremism in the Trump administration in January.

President Trump has opened the White House doors to extremism, not only consulting with hate groups on policies that erode our country’s civil rights protections but enabling the infiltration of extremist ideas into the administration’s rhetoric and agenda.

Once relegated to the fringes, the radical right now has a toehold in the White House.

HATE IN THE WHITE HOUSE - JANUARY 2019

tenor.gif

This Bernie bro conspiracy is truly vast, it extends so far that it includes every candidate other than Bernie.

Only true blackmail and kompromat could we have Democratic Presidential contenders: proposing Medicare expansion just for cops, bragging about being a cop, telling people to save money from their crappy job in order go to welding school, praising Wall Street, defending the filibuster, being in a cult, trying to act normal by showing off their gold plated health insurance plan on Instagram.

The vast Russo-Sanders conspiracy to clear the field is coming along nicely.

Yet Ted Nugent's admission of having relationships with underage girls wasn't enough to condemn him

Very interesting pattern there

Back
Top Bottom