***Official Political Discussion Thread***

We are calling for his job. Get him out the paint. No one is dedending this clown like you defend those low life's that prey on women.

Troll better

1. I defend due process.
2. Y'all talking more about the insincerity of the other side than the merits of the claim.

Y'all don't seem outraged, whatsoever. But if it was Trump this thread would have a meltdown. And repost it every page.

Rusty better go defend his woman!

8716FA8C-66CA-41CE-901A-FA9E823B2115.jpeg

1. I defend due process.
2. Y'all talking more about the insincerity of the other side than the merits of the claim.

Y'all don't seem outraged, whatsoever. But if it was Trump this thread would have a meltdown. And repost it every page.

GOP does this:
Dems- get him out the paint
GOP- due process

Dem does this:
Dems-get him out the paint
GOP- YIKES

No more “if true this is bad.”

I, on the other hand think this plays well for the base imo. Shows he is willing to do anything to relate to his black constituents.

GOP does this:
Dems- get him out the paint
GOP- due process

Dem does this:
Dems-get him out the paint
GOP- YIKES

No more “if true this is bad.”

I, on the other hand think this plays well for the base imo. Shows he is willing to do anything to relate to his black constituents.

He has not denied the photos.

Of course, if the pictures are real, it is disgusting.

Sorry for not registering a 10 on the DWalk Libbie Outrage Meter. Calling for someone to lose their job as Governor just isn't enough anymore, I suppose.

Gonna copy and paste this for the next person who says I didn't say enough to condemn something.

upload_2019-2-1_13-54-15.jpeg

Dinesh D’Souza is ready to go on Fox night

“Did you know that every Democrat in Congress is in the Klan? because - ok, remember that for right now the Klan is bad - so yes every one in the Democrat Party is in the Klan, especially AOC because higher taxes is like slavery, which is also bad, except before the civil war. Those slaves, whom Lincoln -Republican, by the way, liberal professors don’t teach that at College Campus any more- freed, those slaves were well feed and we’ll treated workers from Africa so it’s not bad that they were slaves but it’s still good that Lincoln freed them because the slave owners were Democrats. Did you know that all slave owners were Democrats, the liberal, cultural Marxist’s at liberal arts college law don’t teach that any more. Liberal professors were better when you, the affluent retiree watching this, were in college. Remember when your liberal professors would admit they were Nazi-Klansmen and they wore their robes to class? College was better decades ago, remember being able to roofie girls at parties and have your way with them. These liberals arts lesbian dance theory SJWs would call that rape and I’m not sure if rape is good or bad but one thing I do know is if it’s bad, only Democrats do it because Democrats started the KKK.”

Sorry for not registering a 10 on the DWalk Libbie Outrage Meter. Calling for someone to lose their job as Governor just isn't enough anymore, I suppose.
Funny because he frames it like we were demanding his boys Roy and Bret be thrown in jail, when we were actually asking they be denied jobs.

Just like we are doing now with this.

All those vegetable oil fumes and stress from ducking polar bears has really thrown him off his game

Funny because he frames it like we were demanding his boys Roy and Bret be thrown in jail, when we were actually asking they be denied jobs.

Just like we are doing now with this.

All thise vegetable oil fumes and stress from ducking polar bears has really thrown him off his game

And hurling monikers such as rapist and pedophile.

I have not heard one moniker for Northam... wonder why?

Oh and the fake outrage from trump supports will be funny. It’s all good until you do it in public or have proof. ***** made people

Gonna copy and paste this for the next person who says I didn't say enough to condemn something.
You really gotta troll better. People advocating the removal from office or him stepping down immediately is a far cry from the tap dancing that you do in here daily.

Calling for Northam's job is a far FAAAAAAR more severe repercussion than dwalk has ever wanted for one of his ideological peers

Don't let his insincere trolling bother you...objective readers see the type of person he is

HTF does Trump's tax returns threaten the privacy of Americans when his dumb*** tweets about every classified information he's given all the time?!

You really gotta troll better. People advocating the removal from office or him stepping down immediately is a far cry from the tap dancing that you do in here daily.
Meh I’ll say it. He’s a racist and I want him hit by a bus ASAP. Anyone who has a problem with that can go first

Don’t give a ****

Calling for Northam's job is a far FAAAAAAR more severe repercussion than dwalk has ever wanted for one of his ideological peers

Don't let his insincere trolling bother you...objective readers see the type of person he is

Where's all your outrage?

You in here talking about me

Echo chamber hypocrisy in full force

I've never seen so many ":rofl:" in here

Meh I’ll say it. He’s a racist and I want him hit by a bus ASAP. Anyone who has a problem with that can go first

Don’t give a ****

If you talkin about Northam at least you one of the consistent ones on here.

I can't help but say yikes to your post tho.

Back
Top Bottom