***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Anyone that seriously doesn't think there is a wage gap is either:

a) Ignorant of economic research

b) repeating some sexist red pill nonsense

c) doesn't understand what the definition of a wage gap actually is

A gender wage gap exist is real like climate change is real. Furthermore saying a gender wage exist is just like saying when the sun is completely set and it is dark outside, it is night time. The debate what drives the gender wage gap. It is a fact that it exist.

Aint no troll here also no wage gap made up propaganda kinda like the fake feminism and the fake me too movement

How in the hell could women fighting to not be discriminated against or coming forward about being sexually assaulted possibly be fake?

I’ll wait.

It matters? Lafayette Louisiana by the way

You need to get out and experience more parts of the country and meet more people because you’re views are extremely skewed and flawed.

1. Why are white women to blame for white men hating African American males?

2. Yes, white women voted for Trump. However so did white men. Black men. Black women. Domican men (cough cough) and women. I could go on and on. To specifically place blame on white women is myopic at best.

3. Why is it if a white woman says she was raped she can’t truly be a victim? You do realize how the type of stereotyping youre doing of claiming white women make false sexual assault accusations is exactly how minoritties are stereotyped in situations as automatically being nefarious. You can’t want it one way for your group but a different way for another.

4. How do white women prohibit African Americans from advancing? Despite the fact the fact that they are white, they are still women and they face similar challenges when it comes to things such as suppressed wages and other forms of discrimination in the work place.

You need to get out and experience more parts of the country and meet more people because you’re views are extremely skewed and flawed.

1. Why are white women to blame for white men hating African American males?

2. Yes, white women voted for Trump. However so did white men. Black men. Black women. Domican men (cough cough) and women. I could go on and on. To specifically place blame on white women is myopic at best.

3. Why is it if a white woman says she was raped she can’t truly be a victim? You do realize how the type of stereotyping youre doing of claiming white women make false sexual assault accusations is exactly how minoritties are stereotyped in situations as automatically being nefarious. You can’t want it one way for your group but a different way for another.

4. How do white women prohibit African Americans from advancing? Despite the fact the fact that they are white, they are still women and they face similar challenges when it comes to things such as suppressed wages and other forms of discrimination in the work place.
Na im good so are white women have good day

smh @ the rigged poll on Northrop Grumman in this thread.

Boys will be boys is the only answer if we are to be a civilized nation. And libbie scum must pay for anything they have ever said or done that is wrong, unless they switch to the GOP, then everything is ok again.

smh @ the rigged poll on Northrop Grumman in this thread.

Boys will be boys is the only answer if we are to be a civilized nation. And libbie scum must pay for anything they have ever said or done that is wrong, unless they switch to the GOP, then everything is ok again.

Due PROCESS. We don't have all of the facts yet.

Due PROCESS. We don't have all of the facts yet.
Thank you. Until we find out which character he was in the photo, we cannot make a proper determination on Ralphie's fate. In particular, depending on whether he was in blackface or Klansman gear, then we can decide:

Will he lead the Treasury or State Department in the Trump administration?

99 red balloons......

Tbh I don't disagree all that much with the US' decision to withdraw from the INF treaty. Russia has been violating it for years anyway.
I would've preferred to see a more diplomatic approach in order to force compliance though. Either you comply or you get sanctions, we all know how much Russia hates those.
It would've been in Russia's interest to maintain the agreement as it limits the US while Russia has ignored the treaty anyway. China also benefits from the INF treaty as they weren't bound by it, whereas the US was.

My only concern is that withdrawing entirely is once again throwing the baby out with the bathwater, possibly leading to another arms race. Ideally you always try the diplomatic approach first.

He's out here thinking he's the Teflon Don, he already admitted he was in the picture...yesterday.

1a5087e6be15956c5afb814a4d7dc96c.png

Thank you. Until we find out which character he was in the photo, we cannot make a proper determination on Ralphie's fate. In particular, depending on whether he was in blackface or Klansman gear, then we can decide:

Will he lead the Treasury or State Department in the Trump administration?

Huge difference between blackface and a KKK member. We don't know his intent and because we weren't in the photo with him, I think we should say he was just a kid like Kavs and Roy.

Back
Top Bottom