***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Damn, putin got his russian ASSet the deplorable in chief doin' all his bidding... I guess the INF treaty is no more...

Let's pretend there's a cold war threat & make billions in profits...

Witnesses have said Mueller's prosecutors asked them about Leonard Blavatnik, though it's unclear what their interest was in him.
Leonard Blavatnik donated $1m to the Trump inauguration and was one of the people who saw their stake in Deripaska's companies increased thanks to the Treasury's sanctions lifting deal.
According to ABC News, one of the two calls to blocked numbers shortly before and after the Trump Tower meeting was with Howard Lorber, who did a real estate deal with Len Blavatnik's brother Alex shortly before the election.
Howard Lorber served as an economic adviser to the campaign, holds significant investments in Russia and actually traveled to Moscow with Trump in 1996 to look into building a Trump Tower there.

Cory Booker might not be perfect, in fact some ways he is far from it, but dude is another Jimmy Carter. In that they are genuinely good humans beings that want to make the world a better place.

I'm sure some dirt will come out on him, that might convince people he might not be the best for the job, but dude has proven throughout his life he really cares for folk.

Plus he has one of the best ideas I have heard for helping reduce the racial wealth gap.

Cory Booker might not be perfect, in fact some ways he is far from it, but dude is another Jimmy Carter. In that they are genuinely good humans beings that want to make the world a better place.

I'm sure some dirt will come out on him, that might convince people he might not be the best for the job, but dude has proven throughout his life he really cares for folk.

Plus he has one of the best ideas I have heard for helping reduce the racial wealth gap.

I agree re: Booker being a seemingly good human, but where was this level-headedness with Kamala?

agree with everything

I think Cory, Biden, (and even Beto) are all gonna fall into the trap of thinking that people want to see a 2008 Obama type camapaign. But what they really want is a 2012 Obama type campaign. One that tells billionaire that they don't pay their fair share.

The class war gonna pop off, and when a war is looming people don't want half steppers.

The North didn't put their faith in Jon Snow because he tells them we gotta find common ground with the White Walkers.

Last edited:
I don't think there is dirt on Booker. They would've already slimmed him if there was. The biggest criticisim against him is how cozy he is with wall st & how alarming it was when he criticized President Obama for attacking the corporate raiding romney did while at bain capitol. I was very surprised when Booked did that...

I think Cory, Biden, (and even Beto) are all gonna fall into the trap of thinking that people want to see a 2008 Obama type camapaign. But what they really want is a 2012 Obama type campaign. One that tells billionaire that they don't pay their fair share.

The class war gonna pop off, and when a war is looming, people don't want half steppers.

The North didn't put their faith in Jon Snow because he tells them we gotta find common ground with the White Walkers.

More Lib Conjecture and innuendo but #Salute for the Jonathan Snow reference.

Can't wait for the Young Turks and Bern Bros to go on the offensive. T minus 2 days before we hear that JOKEORY KING BOOOOKAH is a corporate dim.

More Lib Conjecture and innuendo but #Salute for the Jonathan Snow reference.

Jonathan...
DBDF691E-A5D8-46A2-9686-66946C6D5202.gif

Can't wait for the Young Turks and Bern Bros to go on the offensive. T minus 2 days before we hear that JOKEORY KING BOOOOKAH is a corporate dim.

That site is so trash. Apparently I’m a mansplaining corporate schill Russian bot for telling them that they better pray Ginsburg can hold on another 6 years if they push that “F anyone that’s not Bernie” mindset come 2020.

My main issue with Booker is his anti-science rhetoric on behalf of PETA.

I like that he cares about animals, but cozying up with PETA is a big negative for me. If it's a single blindspot, that's ok, but if it's part of a bigger picture of embracing fringe ******** like anti-vaxxers, then we have a problem.

It’s crazy how get tough in crime laws, more police, & more prisons hasn’t remotely worked at curbing crime at all but has produced hundreds of billions in profits & helped get officials elected locally & federally. nra has made off like a bandit to.

Best thing about Booker is that he is left of the entire field on criminal justice. He is one of the few Dems that has proposed bills to reduce prison populations in state prisons, and is the only Democrat I can think of that talks about reducing time for violent criminals too.

if he can simply reframe how we talk about these things, that will have an enormous impact in the future.

looking forward to these campaigns. may the best man or woman win.

Back
Top Bottom