***Official Political Discussion Thread***

dwalk31 dwalk31 do you collect sneakers? what are some of your favorites?

@aepps20 please inform this man that the Donald has a clothing line!

Not sure he got shoes thou.. and don’t know if ivanka clothing line still out in these streets

And can’t forget:
1772E157-6DDD-4DC6-BFFF-5FEE7CE2169D.jpeg

dwalk31 dwalk31 do you collect sneakers? what are some of your favorites?

Yea man I certainly have way too many pairs of sneakers. Just struck out on the SNKRS app for the early release 6's.

But iono, are we talking high end sneakers or like jordans/nikes/adidas?

Favorite high end are probably common projects.

Bred 1s are my favorite Jordans. But it is close between those and the cement 4s.

Favorite nikes are probably the infrared 90s. Got at least 3 pairs of those. At least 1 of em DS, maybe two...iono.

Adidas prolly the sambas lol. They just have a classic look. Iniki runners are my new favorite. Like an updated version. And the yeezy 500 are probably the most comfortable pairs of shoes that I own.

What about you?

common projects make great sneakers. i no longer own any shoes considered designer or high end though. kid’s tuition is too high.

infrared 90s are one of my most favorites. i currently have two pairs i think. your shoe selection was great (yes, i know it’s subjective) until you said yeezys. blah.

common projects make great sneakers. i no longer own any shoes considered designer or high end though. kid’s tuition is too high.

infrared 90s are one of my most favorites. i currently have two pairs i think. your shoe selection was great (yes, i know it’s subjective) until you said yeezys. blah.

That’s def real bro re: tuition.

I didn’t think I’d like the desert rats at first either, but they are comfy. And the silhouette isn’t as chunky and off-putting as they seem from random stock pics.

Lol, are you an adult fam? Calm down
You like to throw that adult thing around, don't you? Fortunately my ego is under control, thus nothing to prove.
You enjoy your trip to the apple. Make sure that you bring your maga skimmer. Do your self a favor and wear it in front of the Black israelites on the corner of 125th and Lenox. Make sure you log in, then tell us how it goes.

You like to throw that adult thing around, don't you? Fortunately my ego is under control, thus nothing to prove.
You enjoy your trip to the apple. Make sure that you bring your maga skimmer. Do your self a favor and wear it in front of the Black israelites on the corner of 125th and Lenox. Make sure you log in, then tell us how it goes.

:rofl:

You answered my question lol

Back
Top Bottom