***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You didn't get the coffee, did you?

Also I should be in NYC coming up pretty soon if anyone wants to link.
I recall my first time in the "big apple."

Terrorists everywhere. Hiding behind carts selling fake gyros, or selling cigarettes and magazines, or driving taxi cabs. Also lots of terrorists with big beards and black hats in certain neighborhoods.

China has taken over an entire section of Manhattan. This is a lawless place and why we need tariffs. But you can buy a cheap Rolex there. I suggest you buy a dozen to sell later.

The libbies leave their rotting Kale on the sidewalks. Makes it smell terrible. Be safe. Wear your MAGA hat everywhere you go so people know you're a good American.

I recall my first time in the "big apple."

Terrorists everywhere. Hiding behind carts selling fake gyros, or selling cigarettes and magazines, or driving taxi cabs. Also lots of terrorists with big beards and black hats in certain neighborhoods.

China has taken over an entire section of Manhattan. This is a lawless place and why we need tariffs. But you can buy a cheap Rolex there. I suggest you buy a dozen to sell later.

The libbies leave their rotting Kale on the sidewalks. Makes it smell terrible. Be safe. Wear your MAGA hat everywhere you go so people know you're a good American.

Lol I’m in NYC all the time bro. I can’t lie, some of y’all characters in here hilarious.

Some context on this. The two calls are to Brian France and Howard Lorber. Who is Mr. Lorber?

Howard M. Lorber
The chief executive of Vector Group, a holding company of tobacco and real estate interests.
Mr. Lorber was named by Mr. Trump as one of his best friends and once appeared on his television show “The Apprentice.”
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/06/business/economy/donald-trump-economic-team.html

What is Vector Group?
- a holding company that has various business interests in Russia. In 1996, Lorber brought Trump to Moscow to look for opportunities for Trump to lend his famous name to development projects there.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...other-trump-adviser-with-deep-ties-to-russia/

He was involved in Trump's campaign, he's someone who Trump talks to a lot, and it appears Don Jr. would only call him directly either a) on his father's behalf or b) to convey a message to his father. The fact that Don Jr. would call Lorber in this way hints that they were all trying to hide something. If anything this is more revealing that if Don Jr. had called his father instead.

But it's all just nothingberders.

edit: as for Brian France, he's a former CEO of Nascar and longtime friend of Donald Trump. He was also arrested for a DUI last year and tried name-dropping Donald to get out of it, but I think he was slurring too hard.

He was born into wealth as his grandfather was the founder of Nascar and supported segregationist George Wallace back in the 70s.

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/...scar-dwi-oxycodone-arrest-20180806-story.html

only the best people

Last edited:

tenor.gif

THIS:emoji_clap: IS :emoji_clap:NOT :emoji_clap: A :emoji_clap:GAME :emoji_clap:YOU:emoji_clap: TONE:emoji_clap: DEAF :emoji_clap:ENTITLED:emoji_clap: CLOWN:emoji_clap:

Every freakin’ time, every time, you see a white dude over 40 say he’s independent or that he thinks “both sides are bad” you know he’s either extremely right wing.

Mike Rowe, Bill O’Reilly, Howard Schultz, Joe Rogan, Jordan Peterson, Donald Trump (until he had to formally become a Republican to run for office), without fail, older white dudes who just “call it like they see it” are reactionary af.

tenor.gif

THIS:emoji_clap: IS :emoji_clap:NOT :emoji_clap: A :emoji_clap:GAME :emoji_clap:YOU:emoji_clap: TONE:emoji_clap: DEAF :emoji_clap:ENTITLED:emoji_clap: CLOWN:emoji_clap:

I always laugh at the industry's captains' reaction when they realize the above.

You are literally running for a position in which you will enact policies that will directly impact people's lives and you are flabbergasted that some voices will be very loud about and hostile to your lack of political knowledge?

Maybe the owners of capital need to go back to their Ivory yatchs, where they can order around whoever they pay with the expectation of total compliance.

Every freakin’ time, every time, you see a white dude over 40 say he’s independent or that he thinks “both sides are bad” you know he’s either extremely right wing.

The only white guy I know that's over 40 and says this, but ISN'T a right-winger is my old high school math teacher. :lol:

Mike Rowe, Bill O’Reilly, Howard Schultz, Joe Rogan, Jordan Peterson, Donald Trump (until he had to formally become a Republican to run for office), without fail, older white dudes who just “call it like they see it” are reactionary af.
Refreshing to see someone white able to make this observation, when others do they're made to look either racist, crazy or "limited".

Back
Top Bottom