***Official Political Discussion Thread***

If I had a dollar for every assumption that study made. Again, no one can state definitively that charitable contributions will go down. This is a wait and see. To state, as the poster did above, that the charitable contribution was debunked because people are less likely to give is misleading. Certainly isn't fact.

That is not coming from me. Stop acting like it does. The prediction is coming from within the charity industry. The phase out of deductions for charitable contributions was included in the tax bill. As to your wait and see approach, I bet you don't do that before an upcoming storm. I bet you don't take "wait and see" from your financial advisor when it comes to the state of your investments. You're sitting here discrediting predictive models only because you don't like to think that the stuff you support has broader negative consequences.

Oh ok, life experience is a valid argument when it comes from you. Please be more clear about which rules change when it's you making the argument.

Whenever he/Trump talks about "the average American", just replace it with "i"

Legit remember a guy on facebook said, "Maybe Trump is a racist bigot, give him a f***ing chance!"
Like it's the same thing of Trump being bald or an amputee

giphy.gif

Most foreign aid is a scheme to funnel money back to US defense contractors. I kinda want Trump to pull foreign aid so that conservatives will see how little it costs us and how little it will change other country's behavior.

Back
Top Bottom