***Official Political Discussion Thread***

What about Trump admitting his reason as to why is because he wanted it to end? You gonna ignore that part?

Last edited:
Sixers, in a tough spot, rest of the prospects have glaring flaws/poor fits the best fit (Monk) would be a reach.
Wrong thread Osh 
laugh.gif

All is working according to Da Don's MASTER PLAN B. LIBBIE SNOWFLAKES SETTING THEMSELVES UP FOR DA L B.

Last edited:
Man they replaying Sessions asking if the AG should say no to the president if what they consider is unlawful 
roll.gif
 she does that like shes supposed to years later

Now Sessions on his "Oh that was different"

Funnier everytime I see it.

Last edited:
There are way larger forces at play now than just some folks wishing he'd get impeached though :lol:

Granted that since it seems like the GOP themselves might be comprised,it's tough to expect them to throw tiny hands overboard but if voters come out en masse next year during the midterms and put a sledgehammer to this GOP majority,we could finally get some closure to this mess
Democrats can't even win 1 of the 3 special elections that were held, how in the Hell are they going to take the Senate or the House in 2018? Gerrymandering has sewed up Republicans running things from here on out. This is just the way things are now. As long as we have the electoral, voter suppression and gerrymandering, Democrats are going to continue to take an L. This country is in desperate need of a strong third party. A party that can challenge the status quo is the only way things can truly improve.

Last edited:
Last edited:
There are way larger forces at play now than just some folks wishing he'd get impeached though :lol:

Granted that since it seems like the GOP themselves might be comprised,it's tough to expect them to throw tiny hands overboard but if voters come out en masse next year during the midterms and put a sledgehammer to this GOP majority,we could finally get some closure to this mess
Democrats can't even win 1 of the 3 special elections that were held, how in the Hell are they going to take the Senate or the House in 2018? Gerrymandering has sewed up Republicans running things from here on out. This is just the way things are now. As long as we have the electoral, voter suppression and gerrymandering, Democrats are going to continue to take an L. This country is in desperate need of a strong third party. A party that can challenge the status quo is the only way things can truly improve.

The special elections are in deep red districts. If we see the swings we are seeing in all districts like we see in the special elections then the Dems will take the House. The Senate map is just bad next year. The next couple election after that we have better chances of picking up seats.

A third party will do nothing to help, they won't role back voter ID laws or gerrymandering. Matter of fact given the 12th Amendment, a new party on the left will just hand more power to the GOP. The Democratic Party is still the best vehicle to enacting progressive policy, love it or hate it, that is the reality we are faced with. Gerrymandering can be undone with two wave elections for the Dems, maps get redrawn after 2020. If Garland was on the court, Gerrymandering would probably be dead forever. It is not hopeless, it is just that liberals voters love to fall asleep at the wheel.

The liberal base just needs to show up and votes in droves. Stop the in fighting, the what ifs, the purity testing and just vote. When the Dems have enough power to pass what want they want then we debate how left the policies should go. Hell lets get to a constitutional amendment passing level of power and pass election reform.

Last edited:
im still asking you to show where's da damage, you're just doubling down on da deflection :lol:

No, I'm actually just allowing you to prove my point. 

you said damage control >>> asked you where's da damage >>>> here we are.

all you gotta do is show where this onslaught of negative coverage is separating Trump from his supporters (aka damage).

Last edited:
I left the thread to watch the draft lottery and I come back to see all this buffoonery :lol: smh

Currently it's at 38% right now

and I thought the approval ratings didn't matter :nerd:

we're measuring impact da press is having...or lack their of...go see how his approval ratings are with Republicans.

There are many like Coulter out there, but they won't come out until it's safe to do so.

you forgot 2% percentage of folks regret voting for Trump and Hillary would now lose da popular vote if held today? 8)

According to who? Because those numbers would suggest that Trump isn't as terrible as people thought before the election and this conclusion just doesn't match reality. Your boy is out there giving away critical info to whoever flatters him like a cheap *** and you want me to believe that more people would vote for Trump today?

you said damage control >>> asked you where's da damage >>>> here we are.

all you gotta do is show where this onslaught of negative coverage is separating Trump from his supporters (aka damage).
I never said anything about negative coverage separating Trump from his supporters.

Back
Top Bottom