***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Currently it's at 38% right now

and I thought the approval ratings didn't matter :nerd:

we're measuring impact da press is having...or lack their of...go see how his approval ratings are with Republicans.

There are many like Coulter out there, but they won't come out until it's safe to do so.

you forgot 2% percentage of folks regret voting for Trump and Hillary would now lose da popular vote if held today? 8)

According to who? Because those numbers would suggest that Trump isn't as terrible as people thought before the election and this conclusion just doesn't match reality. Your boy is out there giving away critical info to whoever flatters him like a cheap *** and you want me to believe that more people would vote for Trump today?

There are no signs of major slippage in support among those who voted for Trump. His approval rating among those who cast ballots for him stands at 94 percent. Among Republicans, it is 84 percent. Asked of those who voted for him whether they regret doing so, 2 percent say they do, while 96 percent say supporting Trump was the right thing to do.When asked if they would vote for him again, 96 percent say they would, which is higher than the 85 percent of Hillary Clinton voters who say they would support her again.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...d616bd5a305_story.html?utm_term=.8b567a6862fd

if ya not separating Trump from his base then what is da point of yelling about Trump 24/7?

Last edited:
Trump could retain every single person in his base and still lose in 2020.

So I don't see what the obsession with his base is, he won by such a tiny margin he can't afford to lose even 1% of base.

to who...? Warren? Booker?

that bench as shallow as Houston rocket's playoff rotation.

again, he can't afford to lose anyone.

His margin for error is extremely small, he needs to grow his support.= ideally.

If Hilary was as terrible and candidate as you have claimed in the past anyone would be better.

80'000 people in 3 states gave Trump the win, if you are really a Trump fan you can't count on the base saving him.

Comey with the chess moves. Son gonna have the last laugh.

Thats the funny thing.

Wasn't no chess move dude was just doing his job, exercising the same level of core competency in day-to-day affairs that apparently, he's always exercised. :lol:

Trump's need to trip and fall face first into a steaming pile of **** is just Trump doing Trump things.

Last edited:
Thats the funny thing.

Wasn't no chess move dude was just doing his job, exercising the same level of core competency in day-to-day affairs that apparently, he's always exercised. :lol:

Trump's need to trip and fall face first into a steaming pile of **** is just Trump doing Trump things.
True

Thats the funny thing.

I would love to see him and his family go to jail for this ****. Would diddy bop at work while walking smirking in the face of my bosses who love the man.

I'm surprised Don hasn't tweeted anything addressing Comey's claims tonight.

Fam just opened up the debate on a I told you so rant about never supporting Trump from jump

then crys foul when Bernie calls Trump him a liar

"way harsh,
Bern"
sabu.png

So is Chaffetz pulling his weight finally?

He requested the Comey memos. If they show that Comey is telling the truth, does that set the wheels in motion?

My purity test for 2020 is I'm not going to vote for anyone over 65.
:lol:

Gonna be so damn wide open though,I wonder if the celebs that wanna run like Zuckerberg,Rock,Oprah and Cuban will run as independents or what?

Getting back on topic...

The Maverick is starting to sound like a broken record :lol:

@politico: McCain: Trump’s actions 'deeply disturbing' http://politi.co/2pSjgRT

If he was so "disturbed" he wouldn't be falling in line every damn time

DeAndre Jordan is more of a maverick than McCain.

DeAndre-Jordan-Face-After-Brandon-Knight-Dunk.gif

Last edited:
My purity test for 2020 is I'm not going to vote for anyone over 65.
:lol:

Gonna be so damn wide open though,I wonder if the celebs that wanna run like Zuckerberg,Rock,Oprah and Cuban will run as independents or what?

That'll be my other purity test. Not voting for anyone who doesn't have political experience.

We need to fill the swamp with people who know how to swim with alligators.

Back
Top Bottom