***Official Political Discussion Thread***

My purity test for 2020 is I'm not going to vote for anyone over 65.
:lol:

Gonna be so damn wide open though,I wonder if the celebs that wanna run like Zuckerberg,Rock,Oprah and Cuban will run as independents or what?

That'll be my other purity test. Not voting for anyone who doesn't have political experience.

We need to fill the swamp with people who know how to swim with alligators.
Facts :lol:

I kinda doubt that the nominee will be someone that's widely known at the moment

Last edited:
Erdogans goons were beating up Kurdish protesters today...IN DC :smh:

If they're so brazen to do that on foreign soil,could you imagine how things are in Turkey? :x

Last edited:
White House sources say Trump is cursing up a storm - ranting and raving. Yelling at staffers & using the "F" word. He's losing it tonight.
— Jon Cooper (@joncoopertweets) May 16, 2017
laugh.gif

^^ saw the stuff about Ergodan and the protestors. Even more awful that it happened here.

That's why you have to be on the top of your game when dealing with the Middle East. It's a complicated, delicate balance of shifting alliances.

White House sources say Trump is cursing up a storm - ranting and raving. Yelling at staffers & using the "F" word. He's losing it tonight.
— Jon Cooper (@joncoopertweets)

May 16, 2017

:lol:
:rofl:

That just made my day. Thank you.

Still kind of amazing that an admin currently under investigation, that misused classified info, that now has evidence of obstruction of justice etc. simultaneously, may skate them all anyways with nothing but another notch on how incompetent they are.

im still asking you to show where's da damage, you're just doubling down on da deflection :lol:

No, I'm actually just allowing you to prove my point. 

you said damage control >>> asked you where's da damage >>>> here we are.

all you gotta do is show where this onslaught of negative coverage is separating Trump from his supporters (aka damage).

Dude, you think not convincing the worst people this country has to offer that their boy is a POS is something to boast about?

If they're so brazen to do that on foreign soil,could you imagine how things are in Turkey? :x

Dawg. Those are most likely Kurdish Americans. .

Foreign goons putting hands on American citizens in the capital with seemingly no retribution?

Still kind of amazing that an admin currently under investigation, that misused classified info, that now has evidence of obstruction of justice etc. simultaneously, may skate them all anyways with nothing but another notch on how incompetent they are.

The normal rules get thrown out the window when you've got a big R attached to your name :lol:

Let a Democratic admin even eithin a hair of a scandal and endless committees are called and folks wanna ask for accountability and consequences :lol:

2 different tiers of rules just like there 2 different tiers in the justice system

Last edited:

Foreign goons putting hands on American citizens in the capital with seemingly no retribution?
For sure they are

I mean the Tsar gave Erdogan his blessings after his latest power grab
towards becoming a dictator :lol:,doubt they'd act like that if they didn't have a co-sign

They're really emboldened to act with impunity now

Last edited:

Excuse my ignorance, but can anybody explain why none of said goons were arrested? Is there something I'm missing here?

Tiny hands has a vested financial interest in being buddy buddy and staying on the good side with their authoritarian in chief. He's got some properties already there and some under construction in Istanbul iirc

Last edited:

Excuse my ignorance, but can anybody explain why none of said goons were arrested? Is there something I'm missing here?
they have diplomatic immunity, according to jester and others.

they should be expelled, but we'll see what the orange turd does. he was willing to arm kurds in the middle East. will he do anything to help kurds in the USA?

Last edited:
I wish our education taught us about that too. Our standard of education is excellent in my opinion but in terms of teaching high school students important things like taxes, insurance, loans, ... I wasn't taught any of those things. Neither were my friends.
Many people I know have taken evening classes on accounting to learn more about filing their taxes etc. And I know plenty who got screwed by insurance or taxes because they weren't aware of certain benefits or regulations.

I'm not legally required to pay taxes at this time but I wouldn't know exactly how to file them anyway. Even my mom lets the accountant in our family do our taxes to make sure we're not missing out on anything.

I actually think it's by design. Teaching people how to be responsible w/ money would implode the economy...

It runs on dumb people spending too much.

Your High School didn't offer Consumer Math famb?

-I went to a pretty do school district, looking back they offered a lot, kids and parents took it for granted though.

I volunteered in Clark County Nevada school and them joints are terrible. Kids graduating not knowing stuff I got taught in Health class in 8th grade. :smh:

Hell nah.

To put how ****** my high school was, the entire district was annexed abou 4 years after I left.

I'm actually lucky as **** I made it out of there, b/c education was not the priority in the school.

Shout out to my momb-dukes. She's the reason why I'm an adjunct professor and continue to do the college thing; she used to take me to class with her when I was 4 and 5 when she was going for her degree

:pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom