***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Only way I see Trump coming out of this squeaky clean is if Abbott and Costello already schooled him on the universal language and Da Don is sending messages to himself from the future and is setting up some outta this world 41468684D Chinese checkers moves.

Last edited:
C__SdZuUMAAjH1C.jpg:orig

C__SeShUwAIBEDy.jpg:orig

C__SlEHVYAEfZ5e.jpg:orig

laugh.gif

There are way larger forces at play now than just some folks wishing he'd get impeached though :lol:

Granted that since it seems like the GOP themselves might be comprised,it's tough to expect them to throw tiny hands overboard but if voters come out en masse next year during the midterms and put a sledgehammer to this GOP majority,we could finally get some closure to this mess
Trumps base doesn't care about these stories. I'm not sure if the GOP will lose seats.

U still got moderates who voted for Obama, twice

da fact that da press can't get his approval rating to move off 40% with da non-stop drumbing shows.

A. everyone's already hunkered down.

B. unless some actual evidence shows up and not innuendo or "un named sources" its gonna be more of da same still da summer.

remember, Trump's based isn't Going anywhere & da GOP knows as long as Trump's base is solid they can "dissaprove in public" and fall in line when its time to vote on something.

Last edited:
Currently it's at 38% right now

and I thought the approval ratings didn't matter :nerd:

we're measuring impact da press is having...or lack their of...go see how his approval ratings are with Republicans.

There are many like Coulter out there, but they won't come out until it's safe to do so.

We all know Trump is a stupid opportunist who bit more than he could chew.

Does it really matter when you'll predictably act like they're illegitimate either way?

where's da smoking gun... Innuendo about Russia collusion is gone, now its "da coverup is worst than da crime" narrative.

where's da dead bodies at?

Currently it's at 38% right now

and I thought the approval ratings didn't matter :nerd:

we're measuring impact da press is having...or lack their of...go see how his approval ratings are with Republicans.

There are many like Coulter out there, but they won't come out until it's safe to do so.

you forgot 2% percentage of folks regret voting for Trump and Hillary would now lose da popular vote if held today? 8)

Today I learned The former Director of the FBI's memos are unnamed sources

did Comey read em to da public, or "a associate who's close to Comey" :nerd: ?

Well we know Comey want's to testify in public for a reason so hopefully when he does you dont then try to undermine his words like you most likely will

Trump wants Comey to testify, da reality is there's nothing there.

da Media needs da narrative to keep da Russia story alive.

Today I learned The former Director of the FBI's memos are unnamed sources

did Comey read em to da public, or "a associate who's close to Comey"
nerd.gif
?
Well we know Comey want's to testify in public for a reason so hopefully when he does you dont then try to undermine his words like you most likely will
Trump wants Comey to testify, da reality is there's nothing there.

da Media needs da narrative to keep da Russia story alive.
K

If there was nothing to Russia, Trump should have let the investigation conclude and be vindicated. He fired Comey, and admitted it was because of the investigation, which borders on obstruction of justice. That alone is an impeachable offense.

Last edited:
I'm sure Jim Jones had high approval ratings within the People's Temple as well

like i said b, unless you're convincing Trump supporters to abandoned Trump, this exercise in telephone with da media is futile.

all these "un named sources" news is just preaching to da converted...

last time i checked da media is even more unpopular than Congress :lol:

Back
Top Bottom