***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Last edited:
I don't remember what it was for but I could've sworn something in the Senate needed passing and didn't pass recently and McCain was one of the Republicans who didn't vote

They were voting to repeal an Obama regulation that helped to limit methane emissions from oil drilling

He voted no, but it's going to take a lot more than that to prove that he's willing to stand up against Trump

called u glass one time belgium, da yellow text is you walking right into it, no pun intended.
The Mr glass remark wasn't the first time you mocked my disease/disability. And if you count that yellow text thing you'd actually be at 4.

Last edited:

1. Ninjahood deserves zero sympathy.
2. and I don't ask for it from da likes of ya, but meth told me a LOOOONG time ago i couldn't fight fire wit fire, so i decided to delegate da duties directly to him.

i told ya this a min back...dunno why ya surprised now.
glasses.gif
1. Our rules aren't void if someone "deserves it."  Everyone thinks the other person "deserves it."  That's not a valid excuse.  Our community stands for respect.  Our values aren't so weak that they're practiced only in times of convenience and held in abeyance whenever someone says or does something we don't like.  What "they" do defines them.  What you do defines you.  And, what we all do, collectively, defines us.  We are better than this.  

Anyone who isn't better than this needs to go back to trolling Twitter. 

2. You didn't "delegate" the responsibility of enforcing the communities rules to our staff.  That was ours to begin with.  You were told that you don't have the right to break the rules every time someone says something you don't like.  (See point 1.)  That's not a "ninjahood" policy.  It is a NikeTalk policy.  It's what I tell everyone.  Our willingness to uphold our rules when someone insults you represents our commitment to our policies and our values.  It is not a show of special favor.  Our staff is not your security team.  It is not a license to troll.  If you shove somebody in the back, then come running for me to defend you when the person you've shoved takes umbrage, you are also gonna have problems with me for shoving that other person to begin with.  

If you want to troll, I suggest you take another "hiatus."  

Are we clear? 

Getting back on topic...

The Maverick is starting to sound like a broken record :lol:

@politico: McCain: Trump’s actions 'deeply disturbing' http://politi.co/2pSjgRT

If he was so "disturbed" he wouldn't be falling in line every damn time

gotta give him credit...he's "deeply" disturbed this time

Kevin M. Kruse @KevinMKruse
BREAKING: Sen. McCain just raised his threat level to "furrowed brow," while Sen. Graham has gone from "concerned" to "very concerned."

:lol:

Last edited:
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/trump...nside-isis-israel-officials/story?id=47449304

Trump's disclosure endangered spy placed inside ISIS by Israel, officials say
By BRIAN ROSS JAMES GORDON MEEK RANDY KREIDER May 16, 2017, 6:44 PM ET
PHOTO: An Israeli flag behind torches is seen during the annual Holocaust Remembrance Day at the Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial in Jerusalem, Israel, April 24, 2017.Corinna Kern/NurPhoto/Getty Images
COMING UPTrump revealed classified information to Russians: report
SHARES
Email
The life of a spy placed by Israel inside ISIS is at risk tonight, according to current and former U.S. officials, after President Donald Trump reportedly disclosed classified information in a meeting with Russian officials last week.

The spy provided intelligence involving an active ISIS plot to bring down a passenger jet en route to the United States, with a bomb hidden in a laptop that U.S. officials believe can get through airport screening machines undetected. The information was reliable enough that the U.S. is considering a ban on laptops on all flights from Europe to the United States.

The sensitive intelligence was shared with the United States, officials say, on the condition that the source remain confidential.

“The real risk is not just this source,” said Matt Olsen, the former Director of the National Counterterrorism Center and an ABC News contributor, “but future sources of information about plots against us.”

ISIS has already taken credit for blowing up a Russian airliner two years ago, killing more than 200 people, claiming the bomb was hidden in a soft drink can. The White House National Security Adviser says that justifies President Trump’s disclosures to the Russians.

“And so this was the context of the conversation in which it was wholly appropriate to share what the threat was as a basis for common action and coordination,” said General H.R. McMasters on Tuesday.

When pressed by ABC News' Jonathan Karl, McMaster would not say if Trump disclosed classified information. Trump said in a pair of tweets Tuesday he had the "absolute right" to share "facts" with the Russians.

But many in the counter-terrorism community say what the President did was a mistake.

“Russia is not part of the ISIS coalition,” Olsen said. “They are not our partner.”

Dan Shapiro, the former U.S. ambassador to Israel, now a senior visiting fellow at the Institute for National Security Studies in Tel Aviv, agreed. In an interview with ABC News, he called the president and his team “careless,” saying that the reported disclosures demonstrate a “poor understanding of how to guard sensitive information."

Shapiro was most concerned, however, that the president’s move could make Israel think twice about sharing intelligence with the United States, warning that it will “inevitably cause elements of Israel's intelligence service to demonstrate more caution.”

The reaction in Congress appeared to diverge along partisan lines. Asked if he had concerns about the president’s handling of classified information, the Republican Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell let out a small laugh and before replying simply, "No."

But Democrats disagree. Shortly after McConnell's comments, Democratic Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer reiterated his call for the White House to release full, unedited transcripts of Trump's meeting with the Russian officials.

"This is not normal behavior. This is not how a White House should operate," Schumer said. "Firing an FBI director who is investigating the president’s campaign, disclosing classified information to a country that wishes us harm and just finished undermining the integrity of our elections. We need our Republican colleagues to join us in standing up, to put country over party."

I hope the GOP has the energy regarding this that they had with Benghazi

RIP to that spy :x

Getting back on topic...

The Maverick is starting to sound like a broken record :lol:

@politico: McCain: Trump’s actions 'deeply disturbing' http://politi.co/2pSjgRT

If he was so "disturbed" he wouldn't be falling in line every damn time

gotta give him credit...he's "deeply" disturbed this time

Kevin M. Kruse @KevinMKruse
BREAKING: Sen. McCain just raised his threat level to "furrowed brow," while Sen. Graham has gone from "concerned" to "very concerned."

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Who made fun of someone's medical condition?
Ninja did. On 3 separate occasions.
So did
@KRISPACINLA

@Titanium Tea

@Llerraj

I might have missed some. It's a pretty common thing amongst conservatives who posted this thread.

called u glass one time belgium, da yellow text is you walking right into it, no pun intended.

Ummmm, you made fun of his eyesight just yesterday

If i knew he was blind i would've went for da that first instead of mr glass after he came at me & doxed my info. all i kno of da Belgium boy is he can't walk cuz of mitochondria, after that i dubbed it cuz it ain't by business.

Last edited:
So did
@KRISPACINLA

@Titanium Tea

@Llerraj

I might have missed some. It's a pretty common thing amongst conservatives who posted this thread.

If i knew he was blind i would've went for da that first instead of mr glass after he came at me & doxes my info. all i kno of da Belgium boy is he can't walk cuz of mitochondria, after that i dubbed it cuz it ain't by business.

So your excuse is that if you knew about his second medical condition, you would have mocked him for that instead of his main disability.

That is god damn disgusting.

Dude, we have argued enough. There is no reason to waste anymore energy on you

Last edited:
In Ninja world, it's perfectly fine to attack someone with their medical history in a political thread, but to make a joke of caping a politician, oh no you can't do that!

God lord I should have reported Rusty many months ago for making fun of my Bernie stannery then if that was the case

Rehashing who did what to whom, at this point, is just off topic.  It's not constructive. 

I would advise those interested in a respectful discussion to report off topic posts for removal - and report any insults so that the users responsible will, themselves, be removed. 

The block feature on the new platform is superior to what we have now - but we're trying to make sure that any block/ignore lists configured on the current site will carry over to the new one.  If you don't want to read posts from a specific member, I would advise you to activate the ignore feature for that member. 

So did
@KRISPACINLA

@Titanium Tea

@Llerraj

If i knew he was blind i would've went for da that first instead of mr glass after he came at me & doxes my info. all i kno of da Belgium boy is he can't walk cuz of mitochondria, after that i dubbed it cuz it ain't by business.

So your excuse is that if you knew about his second medical condition, you would have mocked him for that instead of his main disability.

that goalpost move :lol:

da point is money being "blind" isn't a known fact to me, so you're previous allegation is irrelevant.

as far as politics is concerned McMaster already poured cold water on this yesterday.

all da media got is innuendo based on a "Russia collusion" story that's dying on da vine cuz of lack of evidence so now their running with "da coverup is worst than da crime" narrative.

not exactly a long term solution when you're headed to summer & np one pays attention to politics during these times, plus Congress going on vacation.

McMaster just contradicted what Donny said... how is that pouring cold water?

"The story that came out tonight as reported is false."

"As President I wanted to share with Russia"

Selective reading or are you able to comprehend?

Rehashing who did what to whom, at this point, is just off topic.  It's not constructive. 

I would advise those interested in a respectful discussion to report off topic posts for removal - and report any insults so that the users responsible will, themselves, be removed. 

The block feature on the new platform is superior to what we have now - but we're trying to make sure that any block/ignore lists configured on the current site will carry over to the new one.  If you don't want to read posts from a specific member, I would advise you to activate the ignore feature for that member. 
Out of curiousity, why has ninjahood been extended so many chances? I really don't see, based on the way he's boasted the last few pages, that he's interested in having a mature discussion. I'm just wondering why the long leash? Many members have been banned for less over the years.

Last edited:
I can't wait to hit the new platform with that new and improved block feature :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom