***Official Political Discussion Thread***

McMaster just contradicted what Donny said... how is that pouring cold water?

"In the context of that discussion, what the president discussed with the foreign minister was wholly appropriate to that conversation and is consistent with the routine sharing of information between the president and any leaders with whom he’s engaged," McMaster said. "It is wholly appropriate for the president to share whatever information he thinks is necessary to advance the security of the American people. That’s what he did."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...th-russian-envoys-during-white-house-meeting/

billgatesice.gif

McMaster just contradicted what Donny said... how is that pouring cold water?

"The story that came out tonight as reported is false."

"As President I wanted to share with Russia"

Selective reading or are you able to comprehend?

All the lies they've already told should render official statements a non starter form the get go

They deny, misdirect, lie some more, blame sources and when they finally do confess to something,they'll say it's ok because the president did it :lol:

You'll never hear them ever admitting wrong or apoligizing,just more attacks from the defensive

Last edited:
nah this is different.

The other stuff could be rationalized, you don'y see any republicans on tv defending him do you?

This is different. If they get the memo's and god forbid there are tapes of him saying this, Trump is in deep ****.
Excuse my cynicism, but nothing is going to happen to him.

The scumbag left is insufferable. They are still man at Hillary for her PAC, and now Lizzy Warren for supporting Hillary. And the reasoning is that these big money third party special interest that Hillary is giving money to has too influence and over politicians.

I doubt one of those clowns looked up the groups Clinton is planning on giving money.

Last edited:
You really buy that excuse that McMaster just said?

that's da beautiful thing about today's political landscape.

if u hate Trump, you're gonna not believe anything that gets him off da hook, if you're skeptical of da liberal media, or even just neutral your gonna tend to believe da people in da room.

everything is based on "unnamed sources"

so basically im ready to hear da media call McMaster a straight liar since they so confident with those "sources".

Well, I won't believe all the "deeply concerned" comments, until they actually do something about it.

There are way larger forces at play now than just some folks wishing he'd get impeached though :lol:

Granted that since it seems like the GOP themselves might be comprised,it's tough to expect them to throw tiny hands overboard but if voters come out en masse next year during the midterms and put a sledgehammer to this GOP majority,we could finally get some closure to this mess

Last edited:

if u hate Trump, you're gonna not believe anything that gets him off da hook, if you're skeptical of da liberal media, or even just neutral your gonna tend to believe da people in da room.

so basically im ready to hear da media call McMaster a straight liar since they so confident with those "sources".
I would have given McMaster some leeway if he didn't contradict his comments within a day.

Maddog Mattis is probably the only one in this administration with a shred of credibility left

Last edited:
There are way larger forces at play now than just some folks wishing he'd get impeached though :lol:

Granted that since it seems like the GOP themselves might be comprised,it's tough to expect them to throw tiny hands overboard but if voters come out en masse next year during the midterms and put a sledgehammer to this GOP majority,we could finally get some closure to this mess
Trumps base doesn't care about these stories. I'm not sure if the GOP will lose seats.

Trumps base doesn't care about these stories. I'm not sure if the GOP will lose seats.

I couldn't care less about his cult :lol:,talking about everyone on the left who usually snooze during midterm elections coming out and doing their duty instead of letting the GOP clean up seats

Last edited:

I would have given McMaster some leeway if he didn't contradict his comments within a day.

same conversation happened in CNN earlier...

Back
Top Bottom