***Official Political Discussion Thread***

"the quarter back must go down and must go down hard."

anyone who voted for this needs to face a throng of rabid and angry constitutes

If the House wasn't Gerrymandered to hell, this could have secured the Dems getting it back in 2018.

But any Republican that doesn't have a 10 point lead should be worried.

That is was Issa is a moron, his district is expected to be a tossup and he pulls this nonsense.

It's already started :smokin

@swingleft: @DarrellIssa won #CA49 by 1,621 votes. We have 13,300 volunteers working to flip his seat in 2018. Donate to help: https://secure.actblue.com/contribute/page/swing-CA-49-left?refcode=sm_ahca_20170504

Last edited:
If the House wasn't Gerrymandered to hell, this could have secured the Dems getting it back in 2018.

But any Republican that doesn't have a 10 point lead should be worried.

That is was Issa is a moron, his district is expected to be a tossup and he pulls this nonsense.

It's already started :smokin

@swingleft: @DarrellIssa won #CA49 by 1,621 votes. We have 13,300 volunteers working to flip his seat in 2018. Donate to help: https://secure.actblue.com/contribute/page/swing-CA-49-left?refcode=sm_ahca_20170504

I have a theory that he already knows he is a dead man walking. So he is not even gonna try to save himself, just fall in line so he can cake up later

Too many Colorado congressman voted yes. When scumbag Mike Coffman is the only one on the Republican side voting no you have a problem. Ken Buck is a scum.

Well Jon Lewis is my district Rep and he voted no of course. But all those other republican reps in Georgia who voted yes smdh.

This got me heated man [emoji]128532[/emoji] Just thinking about all the people in my life who have benefited and people I'll never meet who benefited as well just getting screwed over this **** is depressing
Bruh, I had cancer almost 5 years ago. Thankfully I've been free since but if I lose my coverage over this BS. :smh:

This got me heated man [emoji]128532[/emoji] Just thinking about all the people in my life who have benefited and people I'll never meet who benefited as well just getting screwed over this **** is depressing
Bruh, I had cancer almost 5 years ago. Thankfully I've been free since but if I lose my coverage over this BS. :smh:

Glad to hear your free and I hope you don't.

This republicans are ridiculous man out here playing with peoples lives **** is disgusting.

The "liberal media" will not save you.

A victory for trump [emoji]128580[/emoji] They really gotta cut the bull****. Why give him props for fulfilling a campaign promise when the outcome is that it will screw over people's lives. He deserves no props for that

I know it's "politics"...but enacting policy that will affect millions of people's lives all in the name of "getting a win" makes me sick to my core.

Last edited:
A victory for trump [emoji]128580[/emoji] They really gotta cut the bull****. Why give him props for fulfilling a campaign promise when the outcome is that it will screw over people's lives. He deserves no props for that
The CNN main head got a tweet of Trump framed on his wall

I'm considering asking for proof of political party affiliation/support next time I see anyone needing medical attention. Republican dying on the side of the road and unable to call an ambulance? "Pull yourself up by the bootstraps". @#$@ having sympathy for these soulless savages that have none for anyone else.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom