***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Plan is for house repubs to head to wh for victory event after this event per two gop sources
— Dana Bash (@DanaBashCNN) May 4, 2017

These people are ******* disgusting
laugh.gif
 They've went from 'The part of No' to the party of photo ops with the Cheeto. 

I saw one of the provisions would cut special ed programs in schools in favor of more tax cuts for the wealthy...it's like these dudes made it a mission to come up with the cruelest,most draconian bill possible :lol: :x

Now wonder the 'Freedom caucus' finally approves...

This got me heated man [emoji]128532[/emoji] Just thinking about all the people in my life who have benefited and people I'll never meet who benefited as well just getting screwed over this **** is depressing

All their constituents are going to do is blame Obama and the Dems, continue to vote Republican in every election and continue to get taken advantage of.

These grinning idiots don't realize that da don is playing 898235D tic-tac-toe. He and his dainty feet don't care about da political fallout from this. He's happy to oblige them and pied piper them to the edge of da proverbial cliff.

You learn in da history books about idiotic movements over time and you wonder how it could've ever come to pass. Then you see what happened today and you start to understand.

Yikes :x

Still doubt it'll get past the senate but the GOP is still slowly committing seppuku even getting it this far

Last edited:
Yikes :x

Still doubt it'll get past the senate but the GOP is still slowly committing seppuku even getting it this far

It doesn't really matter if it doesn't get past the senate, the people who voted for this who aren't in rock solid districts need to feel the pain.

Last edited:
If the House wasn't Gerrymandered to hell, this could have secured the Dems getting it back in 2018.

But any Republican that doesn't have a 10 point lead should be worried.

That is was Issa is a moron, his district is expected to be a tossup and he pulls this nonsense.

Last edited:
These grinning idiots don't realize that da don is playing 898235D tic-tac-toe. He and his dainty feet don't care about da political fallout from this. He's happy to oblige them and pied piper them to the edge of da proverbial cliff.

You learn in da history books about idiotic movements over time and you wonder how it could've ever come to pass. Then you see what happened today and you start to understand.

Well said, da only winner is Da Don. Da Don will blame Da Munster and Reps for this when da funk hits da fan B. Da Don is playing 4655527D Operation and Da LIBBIES , Da Munster and Da Rust Belt DON'T HAVE A Clue.

Back
Top Bottom