***Official Political Discussion Thread***

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/15/us/politics/trump-appointees-potential-conflicts.html

It's lazy n ignorant to compare immigrants' success to those that have been subject to oppression in America for generations. That's it. It's more complex than the narrative that is pushed. To those that try to equate this, please stop.

Dude lives in a world where his past interviews, tweets, videos, etc don't exist.

"I never said that."

*plays video of him saying it*

:smh:

I don't think dude realizes how easily it is to find out info these days.. but then again dude didn't even attempt to try and clean up his twitter

Like how would that possibly come back at him.. like at all

I don't think dude realizes how easily it is to find out info these days.. but then again dude didn't even attempt to try and clean up his twitter

It's because he and others know that their base of supporters will go along with what ever new things he says regardless of whether they contradict what he said in the past

It's because he and others know that their base of supporters will go along with what ever new things he says regardless of whether they contradict what he said in the past

He could shoot someone in NYC, keep his base support, AND claim presidential immunity :wow:

He could shoot someone in NYC, keep his base support, AND claim presidential immunity
eek.gif
His voter base ironically doesn't live in New York. 

Every ****n day with this bull**** :lol:

I swear this mutha****a Debo the way dont nobody in Congress wanna check his ***. Like, everyone is a coward n aint got no ****n balls :lol:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/us-airstri...e-civilians-syria-iraq-anytime-before-1617049

The US dropped more bombs and killed more civilians in Iraq and Syria in March than any other month on record, an independent monitoring group has said.

According to Airwars, a London-based non-for-profit which tracks the US air campaign against Isis, there has been "unprecedented" increase in the number of munitions dropped on both countries in recent months.

"However, civilians were also killed in record numbers across the border in the vicinity of Raqqa, Syria. Indeed it appears highly likely that the coalition killed hundreds of civilians in Syria during March, with little press coverage.

"Neither the campaigns for Raqqa nor Mosul have finished – and coalition proxies backed by US forces have yet to even begin fighting in Raqqa city itself."

Why advertise with us
Between January and 31 March, Airwars said a total of 10,918 munitions were dropped in Iraq and Syria – a 59% increase than for the same period last year.

Some will see the steep rise in airstrikes as US President Donald Trump keeping his campaign promise to "bomb the s**t" out of Isis, whereas others have said it is a cheap attempt to win over support after a rocky start to his presidency marred with allegations of Russian collusion and a failed attempt to replace the healthcare bill known as Obamacare.

Writing for The Intercept, Glenn Greenwald said: "In every type of government, nothing unites people behind the leader more quickly, reflexively or reliably than war.

"Donald Trump now sees how true that is, as the same establishment leaders in US politics and media who have spent months denouncing him as a mentally unstable and inept authoritarian and unprecedented threat to democracy are standing and applauding him as he launches bombs..."

The sad part of it all is this...

It's lazy n ignorant to compare immigrants' success to those that have been subject to oppression in America for generations. That's it. It's more complex than the narrative that is pushed. To those that try to equate this, please stop.

Whoever brought up the comparison was wrong just because he was propping up one people of color and putting down another group in the same sentence. That's a terrible thing to do.

But please don't act like minorities from other countries weren't oppressed for generations as well, fam. That's pretty insulting.

Last edited:
I didnt say that n if it came across as that, it wasnt my intention n i apologize. I kno full well many immigrants face oppression in their homelands. As i said, it is more complex, that is all.

Posted a few months ago

If anyone thinks a trade war with China is political theater, they're being delusional.

thats a war we'd win, but that's not why we let China act like a spoiled brat. they're supposed to keep North Korea in check, and that hasn't been happening, plus da fact they dont play fair with da currency or bootlegging or intellectual property...so its bout time we start showing out wit Taiwan.. I mean everyone knows that 1 china policy is a sham in regards to that Country anyways.

I thought Da Bigot was gonna strong arm China into getting his way.

Not kiss their ***, back pedal, and offer more traditional deals in hopes they help us :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom