***Official Political Discussion Thread***

^ I posted it above.. but his wife's lawyers are using the craziness of his show against him

So faced with the ramifications of what he incites, all of a sudden he's Colbert

Being a conspiracy theorist is very profitable tbh
Once you get people to buy into your theories, you can get them to buy anything that you're invested in.

Once you get people to buy into your theories, you can get them to buy anything that you're invested in.

If his rhetoric wasn't so disgusting, racist, and dangerous I would appreciate the finesse game.

He got clowns buying all kinds of iodine and water filters :lol:

Famb is even using fear mongering to get dudes to buy body wash :rofl:

Last edited:

If his rhetoric wasn't so disgusting, racist, and dangerous I would appreciate the finesse game.

He got clowns buying all kinds of iodine and water filters :lol:

Famb is even using fear mongering to get dudes to buy body wash :rofl:
I been noticing more and more Alex Jones like dudes be poppin up on Twitter now the past couple years selling books and t shirts.
It's really unfortunate they use such fear tactics to make money like that.

This is our damn President tweeting talking points from cable news shows every morning over all the real resources available to him. **** is embarrassing.

:rofl: it was obamas fault that he forgot.

Excellent observation as usual. Da Don too busy thinking about and dealing with Da mess Obummer left to worry about putting his hand on his heart B. Dat mistake shows just how great a President Da Don really is B. He showed us mortals that even he makes mistakes sometimes. AMAZING.

How does the amount of marks in this country not make sense when cats have been conned into gifting their life savings by Africans who could only access the www part-time on a dial up connection?

At this point it's daily pondering of, "Am I too tired to be outraged about what he just did?"

Like he ****s up so much or does stupid **** so often that I second guess myself and wondering if I'm nitpicking it's ridiculous.

C9od_Q_XYAEhSnX.jpg

ShaunKing: "Conservatives don't hate a golfing President, they hated an 'uppity negro' golfing President
https://t.co/O7gMwSK1qd

Talcum X is on point here,the rights,especially the Christian/Evangelical rights, hypocrisy gets exposed all the time with all the passes Deferment Don gets for his behaviour after the same folk's demanded Obama damn near act like Jesus in terms of conduct

Last edited:
At this point it's daily pondering of, "Am I too tired to be outraged about what he just did?"

Like he ****s up so much or does stupid **** so often that I second guess myself and wondering if I'm nitpicking it's ridiculous.

I normally wouldn't care since I don't care at all about the national anthem, but I just think it's funny how most of "middle America" was in an uproar over a damn athlete "disrespecting" the anthem, while the same population is silent when the PRESIDENT of the country is also disrespecting the anthem based on the same logic :rolleyes

Last edited:

We all know he's an idiot. We all know he is unqualified for the position. We all know that he ran for president to try and profit from the publicity. We all know that he is using his power for his own and his friends financial gain. Small things like this just reinforce the stuff we already knew.

Personally, I am trying to find positives. Part of me now thinks that some of his golfing might be worthwhile. The more time he spends on the golf course, the less time he spendings doing anything of consequence (which so far, seems like a good thing). I'll take his $3 million golf trips if it means we don't drop bombs on North Korea.

Back
Top Bottom