***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Screenshot_2021-09-12-17-37-08-9252.jpg

He’s no longer Kim “Fat” Jung-Un

He’s now Juche Joe “crack” the Un

Local channel WFIE 14 News sent a team to shoot video at the event on Friday but was later asked to leave, according to a report broadcast by the NBC News affiliate. The news channel reported that promoters had expected a crowd of about 10,000 people but less than 300 were in attendance from what their journalists saw. Event organizers reportedly refused to speak to WFIE about the rally.

While many recent pro-Trump events featuring Lindell, Flynn and the other conservative figures have been free, Forward Kentucky reported that the tickets for the We the People Reunion were starting at $125. General admission "plus" tickets were sold for $250 and VIP tickets were going for $500.

I may disagree with Biden on a lot of issues; but damn it, he’s a bonafide Chad. In the last few weeks, he has owned: the British government, the war mongering journalists, and now the petty bourgeois reactionaries who call themselves red state governors. Three monstrous enemies of humanity humiliated.

Irish Joe (after the Afghanistan withdrawal, the hosts of Chapo Trap House decreed that he shall no longer be called sleepy Joe and that their listeners must attack anyone who calls him that), stop making me want to like you. You’re one student debt cancellation EO or one IRA monument christening away from making me put an American flag and a wave emoji in my Twitter display name.

MAGA ****s think Joe's supposed to be bothered that some freako parents dress their kids up in Tump gear.

He aint.

Had a good laugh when I saw a IG story from a 'friend' stating his posts and comments on both FB and IG were removed and was given a warning lmao.

No sympathy for you, clown.

Back
Top Bottom