***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Sometimes I wonder if these republican governors with presidential aspirations ever think that their support for highly unpopular laws might hurt them in federal elections, but then I remember republicans actually don't care about elections at all.
or laws.

Appreciate the recommendation RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

Loved the book. A lot of this **** I knew, a lot of it I didn’t know. Growing up I always heard how worthless and dumb the south is. People always told me it’s just a NY bias. After reading this ****, wow. She also has some excerpts from other books, I’m a read They Were Her Property next.

52CF1CC9-FAA6-4AAC-86EA-B9FE54FB7BF4.jpeg

Appreciate the recommendation RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

Loved the book. A lot of this **** I knew, a lot of it I didn’t know. Growing up I always heard how worthless and dumb the south is. People always told me it’s just a NY bias. After reading this ****, wow. She also has some excerpts from other books, I’m a read They Were Her Property next.

52CF1CC9-FAA6-4AAC-86EA-B9FE54FB7BF4.jpeg

I bought it and downloaded it but haven’t gotten around to it yet…
Unrelated but I still have to finish “The subtle art of not giving a …” that my friend recommended to me this time a year ago… my intentions to read are there but I hardly ever do 😭

Joe Manchin just went on CNN and said he won't vote for 3.5 trillion dollar bill. He couldn't even give a number he would support.

When pressed mans started talking incoherent nonsense regarding his objections.

Oh, he suggested work and education requirements for the child tax credit.

He must be bought. His arguments made no sense. The dude often had to lie.

Mans is such an ***.

Last edited:
Joe Manchin just went on CNN and said he won't vote for 3.5 trillion dollar bill. He couldn't even give a number he would support.

When pressed mans started talking incoherent nonsense regarding his objections.

Oh, he suggested work and education requirements for the child tax credit.

He must be bought. His arguments made no sense. The dude often had to lie.

Mans is such an ***.
I still say they should kick him out the caucus and just remove him from any position with a perk….. then have a press conference where they **** on him, call him out for his racist dog whistle, and request the public to spit every time they hear his name. If he is going to **** us over, he deserves to experience how that viscerally feels.

Let’s get his office overwhelmed by calls from his constituents and outside democrats, let’s get him harassed in public by demonstrations. Let him be the Benedict Arnold he really wants to be.

Won't let me embed the link, but these videos are embarrassing. Same people big mad for kneeling during the national anthem think it's all good to disrespect the POTUS. LOL I'm ashamed the one cornball biscuit boy from A&M comes from my school.

Won't let me embed the link, but these videos are embarrassing. Same people big mad for kneeling during the national anthem think it's all good to disrespect the POTUS. LOL I'm ashamed the one cornball biscuit boy from A&M comes from my school.

These students: **** Joe Biden

Same students: Forgive our student loans!

Biden:

Last edited by a moderator:
These students: **** Joe Biden

Same students: Forgive our student loans!

Biden:

FWIW though, I’d imagine most of the people chanting are a mix of moderately prosperous townies; students, whose parents are rich; and older alums whose tuition was like 20 bucks back in 1980. Basically, people who don’t have student debt and coincidentally, all of those groups represent parts of the Republican coalition.

Last edited by a moderator:
FWIW though, I’d imagine most of the people chanting are a mix of moderately prosperous townies; students, whose parents are rich; and older alums whose tuition was like 20 bucks back in 1980. Basically, people who don’t have student debt and coincidentally, all of those groups represent parts of the Republican coalition.
and 100% of them are benefiting from tax-funded in-state tuition.

for example, $20k/year paid by the state at Alabama. Roll Tide with your welfare college education.

Back
Top Bottom