***Official Political Discussion Thread***

TFW the girl, you’re obsessed with, is going to get her booty eaten like a trash can later on tonight by her DSA raccoon bf, and she won’t even DM you feet pics.

Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 10.02.49 PM.png

So what's the real story on this and not just the buzz version

This would make it so banks automatically report stuff rather than IRS having to use an audit to get records? Either way it's already legally required to be self-reported on your taxes, no?

biggie62 biggie62 might know better.

isn’t the “conservative” party in Canada liberal by america’ standards?

They’re like republicans, but they support single payer (kinda) and they aren’t actively attempting to destroy multi racial democracy.(sort of)

But other than that, tax cuts, pro business, same right wing stuff.

They’re like republicans, but they support single payer (kinda) and they aren’t actively attempting to destroy multi racial democracy.(sort of)

But other than that, tax cuts, pro business, same right wing stuff.

Also, I've heard that they're a little more socially liberal. Like, they're not as staunchly against abortion, legal weed, etc. Or, they just don't bother to put up much of a fight.

Also, I've heard that they're a little more socially liberal. Like, they're not as staunchly against abortion, legal weed, etc. Or, they just don't bother to put up much of a fight.

that’s why I asked. I was listening to the radio and they were thinking they would win but they said they are pro union and pro choice.

big difference between the gqp.

Canada is more secular, with way less evangelicals, who aren’t over represented due to the EC and senate.
so they have to be.

Think Mitt Romney when he was governor of Massachusetts

Back
Top Bottom