***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This country is a lost cause man, you got places falling into outright fascism and Joe Biden talking about out organizing the fascists to win elections.
Sometimes it feels that way, but I have faith that a majority of Americans will not let things like this stand.

francis.png

Going to be the first of many red states to hop on this.

How do you defend against an abortion lawsuit? “Check my uterus, ain’t no baby been in there!” “Uhh I’m unable to bear children, I’m a man.”

about to be some Salem witch trial mess in Texas courts

How do you defend against an abortion lawsuit? “Check my uterus, ain’t no baby been in there!” “Uhh I’m unable to bear children, I’m a man.”

Its going to be all over the south and mid west. I am stunned they allowed them to sue people outside of Texas.

Has Biden said anything about this because this is absurd

This is more targeted towards the providers. That, along with the 6 weeks, is how they’re essentially getting around Roe v Wade.

This is more targeted towards the providers. That, along with the 6 weeks, is how they’re essentially getting around Roe v Wade.

Ah, but still how would you prove that short of a photo of person performing an abortion live while holding two forms of ID? Is there a level of burden of proof set?

Going to be the first of many red states to hop on this.

all you need to do is follow the states that decided they need to make it harder for people to vote while a global pandemic is still ongoing AND the people in charge are playing a direct role in the continuing of said pandemic as well as making things worse

i wish that these people had this energy for an airborne virus that has killed millions of people and not everyone is eligible to take the best solution we got for it that also happens to be free

Back
Top Bottom