***Official Political Discussion Thread***

IMG_5973.jpeg

Early voting around the block where I am in suburban Minnesota

yet the American people have been stripped of one thing in this election cycle: a true look at their candidates. We've been denied an unvarnished, unmanipulated, unfiltered, uncensored, unbiased glimpse into the people and the policies pledged to serve our great nation.

Trump was president, Harris was senator and is the current VP.

Anyone who says what was quoted never had any interest in looking into the candidates' record. How is his show going to provide an unvarnished look that other media appearances, a debate, and most importantly, a record of policies passed, supported, and proposed won't?

Don’t **** off on Twitter but of course he’s white. When “black” is in the name or some fake deep post talking about the candidates starts off with “I’m a black man/woman…” the author is usually white as cocaine.

Optics mean a lot so when a national paper announces they won’t be endorsing a candidate this cycle, it’s a nod to trump in an effort to protect their bottom line. And not the bottom line of the paper, it’s for the billionaire owner’s bottom line. The papers are a small piece of these guys fortune. They don’t give a **** if they lose subscribers when trump will ensure whatever contracts they have in place will remain while throwing more money at them.

See Twitter. It wasnt profitable before Elon’s purchase. He overpaid so misinformation could run rampant in an effort to get trump back in office. The billions lost buying Twitter are nothing compared to what trump will reward him with.

*They also know if Madam VP Harris wins, there won’t be retaliation for their trump dealings.

“Though the story failed to be a media priority, I figured the ADL, the country’s most prominent Jewish nonprofit with a mission of combating antisemitism in all forms, would have something to say. Their social media feeds were similarly void of any reference to Trump and Hitler.

So on Wednesday afternoon I reached out with a brief synopsis of Trump’s positive comments on Hitler and asked if the ADL had a comment. More than 24 hours later: silence. I followed up Thursday morning and reached out via multiple social platforms to the organization and its CEO Jonathan Greenblatt. Still, nothing.

The ADL’s failure to address Trump praising Hitler isn’t shocking, given their selective outrage in the past year about which Jews are worthy of defense, and the fact that they honored Jared Kushner with an award earlier this year.”

Back
Top Bottom