***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Two months is too old for those people. The second a baby is born. The issues change from imposing their values on others to actually helping people and they are not about any of that.

and what if there are complications before the baby is born?

FYI the website isn’t an official government site just some randos trying to take advantage, also it’s not working :emoji_fire:

Joe Manchin wrote another nonsense Op-Ed saying he will not support Biden's 3.5 trillion dollar economic agenda. Which could sabotage his presidency

This dude is a piece of ****

Sure osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh will find a way to blame the Dems for being blindsided again by JOEYYYYY MANCHINNNNN again.

Last edited:
Oh yeah...

So the lobbying effort against the Reconicaltion package kicks off, and suddenly the dude that said he would be comfortable with spending 4 trillion, who vote for the 3.5 trillion framework, who agree and promised his party leaders he will go along with the two-track strategy, all of a sudden just can't do it.

Look at this *******...

Mans doesn't just want to negotiate the number down, he is trying to kill the thing altogether. Citing Covid numbers and Afghanistan

Spending that will happen over a decade, and will be partially paid for, should not happen because of Covid Case and use pulling out of a BS war.

Mans is trying to kill the tax increases for his donors. He made the comments at a ******* Chamber of Commerce meeting.

Look at this ****ery...

Mans doesn't just want to negotiate the number down, he is trying to kill the thing altogether. Citing Covid numbers and Afghanistan

Spending that will happen over a decade, and will be partially paid for, should not happen because of Covid Case and use pulling out of a BS war.

Mans is trying to kill the tax increases for his donors. He made the comments at a ****ing Chamber of Commerce meeting.

Biden better talk sense in him or have the rest of the Dems tell him to ****.

Joe Manchin wrote another nonsense Op-Ed saying he will not support Biden's 3.5 trillion dollar economic agenda. Which could sabotage his presidency

This dude is a piece of ****

Sure osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh will find a way to blame the Dems for being blindsided again by JOEYYYYY MANCHINNNNN again.
Look, another old white delusional idiot peddling nonsense, but acting like are doing the left a favor...

At a certain point the former union organizer in me comes out and I got to just assume that the idea of party is made up like race is to keep the workers from strangling …. sorry I meant challenging…. the owner class. The majority of politicians seem like a they support the same consequences through either direct, indirect, or negligent acts. We argue about narratives and people choosing sides, but it feels like a foregone conclusion conservatives will not only maintain and gain influence based on our leaders decisions.

At a certain point the former union organizer in me comes out and I got to just assume that the idea of party is made up like race is to keep the workers from strangling …. sorry I meant challenging…. the owner class, because the majority of politicians seem like a they support the same consequences through either direct, indirect, or negligent acts.
One reason I disagree with your takes is that the entire Democratic Party, who supports the bill, now has to answer for the actions of a couple of boneheads.

This way of thinking is widespread, and helps give cover the Manchin and Sinema

One reason I disagree with your takes is that the entire Democratic Party, who supports the bill, now has to answer for the actions of a couple of boneheads.
I don’t know a few bone heads always seem to be in the way . They use to go by blue dog but it came back to haunt them.

You got Republicans gearing up to try and unseat a current Senator who is the daughter of a former VP because she won’t lie in unison. Same time Manchin is out here torpedoing legislation again and no one has gone at his throat once. Is it because of Lobbyist, maybe the party shouldn’t be led by the two best fundraisers…. Idk, but this is starting to stink to me.

I don’t know a few bone heads always seem to be in the way . They use to go by blue dog but it came back to haunt them.

You got Republicans gearing up to try and unseat a current Senator who is the daughter of a former VP because she won’t lie in unison. Same time Manchin is out here torpedoing legislation again and no one has gone at his throat once. Is it because of Lobbyist, maybe the party shouldn’t be led by the two best fundraisers…. Idk, but this is starting to stink to me.
Liz Chaney is a member of the House

The party leadership in the Senate, House, and White House all support the legislation.

Manchin is not really a party leader. The is the marginal vote to get to 50.

See what I mean, Manchin's ******* is being ascribed to the whole party. The person in charge of writing the bill in the Senate is Bernie Sanders.

Back
Top Bottom