***Official Political Discussion Thread***

WTF is wrong with me?

Why am I continuously surprised of the depth of their stupidity?

These folks are nazis and klansmen, they celebrate the dumbest mother-effer, who spent his entire presidency rage-tweeting from the Oval Office ****ter and collecting bribes at his trashy resorts. They are fundamentally religiously insane. They are amoral, hypocritical, thieving, cheating and liars. And yet again and again, I go "are they really truly this profoundly stupid?

WTF is wrong with me?

Why am I continuously surprised of the depth of their stupidity?

These folks are nazis and klansmen, they celebrate the dumbest mother-effer, who spent his entire presidency rage-tweeting from the Oval Office ****ter and collecting bribes at his trashy resorts. They are fundamentally religiously insane. They are amoral, hypocritical, thieving, cheating and liars. And yet again and again, I go "are they really truly this profoundly stupid?
It’s crazy but they are manipulated into believing stupid **** is true. They have always been gullible because their faith, ignorance, selfishness, and tribalism are manipulated by parties seeking power and money. This isn’t new though. They are intellectually the descendants of the people who got sucked into populism and venerating snake charmers. The real issue is the legitimacy of their nonsense which they took for granted for decades is being challenged demographically and they are having tantrums and no one is calling them out for being both full of hot air and also a bunch of cry babies.

These people have always been stupid, it’s just now they are crying because how dare the world even consider disregarding their stupid asses? They have to try harder, even harder, to outdo their prior stupidity to have their stupidity shine for everyone to see! Soon I expect them to start asphyxiation as a way to choke Covid out of their system and God help the liberal who tells them to try and breathe.

It’s a religious revival on social media but instead of letting a Cobra bite you to show off, you take Horse Poison until you actually do catch COVID and can repent for your stupidity on your death bed by telling the rest of the congregation to take the vaccine via Facebook.

Last edited:
We’re living through and have been living through a slow moving right-wing coup. At this point, voting blue serves to slow down this coup. It’s obvious that voting, alone, won’t get us out of this death spiral. Direct action is the only way out.

Now, how we actually build and carry out a popular front, left-liberal strategy, that incorporates mass politics with intense levels of electoral engagement, is an open question. There is a lot of bad blood on both sides.

I was reading a Reddit thread about a post in another now banned sub where a mom was like “I gave my kid ivermectin and pulled this out of his butt it doesn’t look like a worm” turned out to be dying intestinal tissue :sick:

under the jail

if you really care about some BS instead of the health of your child, you shouldn’t have kids

God, I hope this is real 🤣 :rofl: :lol:
Screenshot_20210901-222312_Twitter.jpg

Mr “pro life“ show up yet?

I'd forgotten about Lindy West for years, but thanks for reminding me she exists and how much I despise her. Not in this instance, but she is one of the driving forces behind the body positivity movement, and telling everyone that morbid obesity is fine as long as you "own it". Eff Lindy West. She advocates for embracing an unhealthy lifestyle.

I made the mistake of clicking this Joy ladies Twitter account and I came across this.

Jill Stein got 1.07% of the vote.

so let me get this straight...you're going to limit you dating pool to 1.07% of the population

in a search for a black male Jill Stein voter who also is a lawyer??

and then you complain that you can't find a man? wut :lol:

kevin-kevinsamuels.gif

My girl is left of me, but she thinks voting for Jill Stein is peak buffoonery, and her advice to her girlfriends is always some pragmatic ****.

"You gotta lower your demands, give more guys a chance, the men you want got tons of options they may not pick you"

I know she would say those women are setting themselves up for failure.

When her girlfriends talking and one of them say some **** like "That's easy to say, you got yourself a good man that makes good money"

Her clap back is always something like "The first time I let him smash, he was dead broke and in school, was eating Vienna sausages for dinner, rocking payless shoes to save pennies......I paid my dues, I took my risk, I saw the vision"

I know she be joking but I be in the room like...
giphy.gif

Like damn I know you held me down but you ain't gotta make it sound like you gave me some charity ***. You would swear "In the Arms of Angels" was playing when we getting it in.

Last edited:
My girl is left of me, but she thinks voting for Jill Stein is peak buffoonery, and her advice to her girlfriends is always some pragmatic ****.

"You gotta lower your demands, give more guys a chance, the men you want got tons of options they may not pick you"

I know she would say those women are setting themselves up for failure.

When her girlfriends talking and one of them say some **** like "That's easy to say, you got yourself a good man that makes good money"

Her clap back is always something like "The first time I let him smash, he was dead broke and in school, was eating Vienna sausages for dinner, rocking payless shoes to save pennies......I paid my dues, I took my risk, I saw the vision"

I know she be joking but I be in the room like...
giphy.gif

Like damn I know you held me down but you ain't gotta make it sound like you gave me some charity ***. You would swear "In the Arms of Angels" was playing when we getting it in.

Im trying hard to not become a reactionary but my girls single friends, I hear them talking and and they sound like a caricatures of a Kevin Samuels caller.

they need a man...who went to college,...makes 100k a year, but he has to be from the hood, occasionally sell drugs, likes to "turn up" he can't be a "nerd"
but he also needs to be a good step father to their children. :lol:

got me like

1630556007561.png

Back
Top Bottom