***Official Political Discussion Thread***

My only issue with the pick is the offensive amount of denim they rocking at the beach

They took that pic in the 2010s, but using a 1990s motif. :lol:

They are a nice-looking couple, but they gotta do better with their fits.
:rofl: :rofl::rofl:
1630517947346.gif

That pic looks wild when it’s up close like that. The entire picture looks harmless as it gets. Imagining taking those wet jorts off when it’s over gives me anxiety. Gonna feel like ace coming out of the rino robot

Last edited:
Let face is Rusty, you just mad that you don’t have your own snow queen :lol:
Brah you think dating a black woman saves me from taking corny *** pics

Taking "cute" pics with their man is one of black womens' favorite activities

The first time I took my girl to Lucia, it was a damn photoshoot everywhere. She was overwhelmed by the island

I remember paying for a tour of the island with this middle-aged Rastafarian dude.

Mans takes us to this over century-year-old windmill on a cliff, overlooking the ocean, in a field of sorrel plants.

My girl made the bus driver come out of the car and take pics of me and her in all kinds of poses. At first, dude was annoyed, but then he got into it.

Catch mans looking mad professional,

7Gx0.gif

Giving me instructions like..."My yute, pick her up in ya arms, let the breeze blow inna her hair.....Yesaai ! that's the one......smile Dread, smile"

Last edited:

The first time I took my girl to Lucia, it was a damn photoshoot everywhere. She was overwhelmed

I remember paying for a tour of the island with this middle-aged Rastafarian dude.

Mans takes us to this old over century-year-old windmill on a cliff, overlooking the ocean, in a field of sorrel plants.

My girl made the bus driver come out of the car and take pics of me and her in all kinds of poses. At first, dude was annoyed, but then he got into it.

7Gx0.gif

Giving me instructions like..."My yute, pick her up in ya arms, let the breeze blow inna her hair.....Yesaai! that's the one......smile Dread, smile"
:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

The first time I took my girl to Lucia, it was a damn photoshoot everywhere. She was overwhelmed

Mans takes us to this old over century-year-old windmill on a cliff, overlooking the ocean, in a field of sorrel plants.

7Gx0.gif

Giving me instructions like..."My yute, pick her up in ya arms, let the breeze blow inna her hair.....Yesaai! that's the one......smile Dread, smile"

Im so glad I finished drinking my waterbefore reading this or it would be all over mykeyboard and screen :rofl:

-It was a photo from a like decade ago

-It was a professional shot photoshoot. There was a bunch of them, not just that singular one.

principal-whitfield-texas-01.jpg

-He agreed to take them down. Just thought it a bit ridiculous

-He is being railroaded by racist white parents. The pic is unimportant. Ther mare making **** up to kill the man's career.

-He has received racist threats

That is what I have an issue with. Not him showing better judgment of which anniversary pics he posted to social media a while back.
If these were recent pictures of him with someone who wasn’t his wife I could see it getting some parents hot and bothered. However, that is his wife and him from a decade ago and he took them down upon request.

So it’s pretty clear the CRT nonsense kicked in once they realized he actually had sex with his white wife….. and it looks like it’s that good sex they only hear rumors about in those parts of Texas….. So they are of course going to hate more.

dwalk31 dwalk31 u ain’t alone!

What’s really crazy is if he is elected he will very, very likely mess California up and Conservatives will blame his race and “celebrity” for it. Rhey won’t admit it’s because they are prioritizing the wrong political ideas ….. again …… and voting for somebody who they like instead of being competent….. again…..

Back
Top Bottom