***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact this black guy is seductively expressing his love for his white wife as she openly welcomes it.
That picture do look wild :lol: but who gives a **** what white moms have to say?His life outside of work is none of their business. The controversy is why their dumb *** kids need adhd meds at 3 years old

I know this will be an unpopular opinion but I don’t think he should have posted that picture. This may be because of my general aversion to social media but if I were to look at a picture I was about to post and thojght there was ANY chance of it being viewed as racy or controversial then I would simply not post it. That photo fits the profile. Now compound that with the fact that he’s a principal? RIP. I think this quote from the article sums it up nicely:

"I chalk it up to educators are held to a different standard, unfortunately. I think it's silly, I can't see why a husband and wife can't have a picture of them in a sweet moment."

At the same, I’m sure him being black played a role in it and his wife being black exacerbated white folks’ issue with it. Just seems like an unnecessary gamble IMO in his position. Could have posted one of these and called it a day:
1D99089F-9D5C-4D8F-8AA0-4EBF20DEA9A7.jpeg
9636BDFA-0B7E-4965-AF50-9C4F71F78B0C.jpeg

I know this will be an unpopular opinion but I don’t think he should have posted that picture. This may be because of my general aversion to social media but if I were to look at a picture I was about to post and thojght there was ANY chance of it being viewed as racy or controversial then I would simply not post it. That photo fits the profile. Now compound that with the fact that he’s a principal? RIP. I think this quote from the article sums it up nicely:
Photo is no kind of deal to me at all, but I don't disagree. Surprising how unsavvy folks still are at this social media with a position of responsibility thing.

At the same, I’m sure him being black played a role in it and his wife being black exacerbated white folks’ issue with it. Just seems like an unnecessary gamble IMO in his position. Could have posted one of these and called it a day:
1D99089F-9D5C-4D8F-8AA0-4EBF20DEA9A7.jpeg
9636BDFA-0B7E-4965-AF50-9C4F71F78B0C.jpeg
All ********. What he does outside his job is his business. Period. There’s no higher standard. The standard are his credentials prior to getting the job. All the outside control is a no go. They can homeschool their kids if they want. Let’s see how “controversial” things are then

-It was a photo from a like decade ago

-It was a professional shot photoshoot. There was a bunch of them, not just that singular one.

principal-whitfield-texas-01.jpg

-He agreed to take them down. Just thought it a bit ridiculous

-He is being railroaded by racist white parents. The pic is unimportant. Ther mare making **** up to kill the man's career.

-He has received racist threats

That is what I have an issue with. Not him showing better judgment of which anniversary pics he posted to social media a while back.

-It was a photo from a decade ago

-It was a professional shot photoshoot. There was a bunch of them, not just that singular one.

principal-whitfield-texas-01.jpg

-He agreed to take them down. Just thought it a bit ridiculous

-He is being railroaded by racist white parents. The pic is unimportant. Ther mare making **** up to kill the man's career.

That is what I have an issue with. Not him showing better judgment of which anniversary pics he posted to social media a while back.
And last

- none of their ******* white mom business.

All bull****. What he does outside his job is his business. Period. There’s no higher standard. The standard are his credentials prior to getting the job. All the outside control is a no go. They can homeschool their kids if they want. Let’s see how “controversial” things are then
Photo is no kind of deal to me at all, but I don't disagree. Surprising how unsavvy folks still are at this social media with a position of responsibility thing.

I respectfully disagree with you blastercombo blastercombo . Once you accept a leadership position, especially at Publix educational institution, there is an associated responsibility that comes with a set of standards that comes with it. A large part of that standard is your image and picture that looks like it could be a screw cap from the first 5 minutes of Blacked ain’t it.

This isn’t something new. We see it in sports, politics, entertainment, etc. all the time.

Whether that’s right or wrong is not what I’m commenting on. I’m speaking to the point that no one should act surprised that was the reaction in this era and he should have known better as an educator.

I respectfully disagree with you blastercombo blastercombo . Once you accept a leadership position, especially at Publix educational institution, there is an associated responsibility that comes with a set of standards that comes with it. A large part of that standard is your image and picture that looks like it could be a screw cap from the first 5 minutes of Blacked ain’t it.

This isn’t something new. We see it in sports, politics, entertainment, etc. all the time.

Whether that’s right or wrong is not what I’m commenting on. I’m speaking to the point that no one should act surprised that was the reaction in this era and he should have known better as an educator.
So it should be expected that he has faced constant racist attacks because of the pic?

Mans should have known people would be messaging him racist comments years after he posted it, when he finally became a principal?

Yeah, still a no. Get 2 white people in that picture and you would of heard nothing. That’s the point. Again, what he does outside of his job is his business. He leads that building from 9-5, the end. (Yes I know this isn’t school hours, just figuratively speaking). That magical “standard” is white mom BS. His standard is doing his job.

Don’t agree that he can do what he want outside of his job, but that pic is harmless. Man is being railroaded cause he’s black.

As many of you know, I'm a CONSERVATIVE MAN that happens to be Black. I'm very proud of that principal for marrying a WHITE QUEEN but fellas, CRT is the new racism and N word studies. Fellas, you need to make sure that you only date and Marry conservatives. This man married a Liberal SJW that happens to be White. Get you a woman like Betsy Bae and Rachel and you are set.

Oh, dude should have also predicted that parents would use moral panic over a subject usually discussed in Law School and unknown to the general public, in attempt to railroad him out of a job

-It was a photo from a like decade

So it should be expected that he is has faced constant racist attacks because of the pic?

Mans should have known people would be messaging him racist comments?

I have never said THAT was okay. I actually wasn’t aware of when the photos were taken or racist comments until you brought it to my attention because it was not mentioned anywhere in original article. I am, and have been, speaking specifically to the headline and content of the article which stated that the posted photo was questionable.

The racist parents think he is gonna start teaching their kids Critical Race Theory.

That is the main ******** grievance

The pic is just a weapon they are using to attack him

Even without the pic, the parents are trying to use the new Texas laws to end this mans career.

The pic is just another silly racist beef they had before

Last edited:
He could of posted anything and he would of caught flack. Now these white moms know they hold to keys to his job and that he will give in.

The racist parents think he is gonna start teaching their kids Critical Race Theory.

That is the main bull**** grievance

The pic is just a weapon they are using to attack him

Even without the pic, the parents are trying to use the new Texas laws to end this mans career.

The pic is just another silly racist beef they had.
BTW, the photo controversy that happened in 2019

He took down the pic when requested.

And the parents are coming back around to attack dude because of the CRT nonsense in 2021

Damn, that Twitter chain was all out of wack :lol: I didn’t see the chain of events chronologically and the article about the pic was from August 3rd. I got you now. Didn’t see the WaPo article but NBCDFW needs to do better.

picture that looks like it could be a screw cap from the first 5 minutes of Blacked ain’t it.

The fact that imagery that depicts non-sexual affection of mixed race couples has been fetishized and perverted by others shouldn’t change the text of that imagery - especially when contextualized - in this case as celebrating 10 years of marriage.

Don’t internalize their messed up thinking. The photo is innocent. They aren’t even touching.

Back
Top Bottom