***Official Political Discussion Thread***

and the liberals plan for housing is to ban foreign buyers…

They are really tryna force me to vote Conservative
.🙃
CaptureMJ.PNG

Im not a opposed to any bans.

giphy.gif

im annoyed by the constant fixation on "foreign buyers" when the problem is chiefly about supply.

the liberals didn't even have a housing plan and got shamed into releasing one.
they got to go last, so they copied a lot of the conservative plan.

ultimately I don't trust the Conservatives so I prob won't vote for them
but the Liberals have been asleep at the wheel

and didn't realize how this housing crisis is radicalizing younger people against them.

1629899459899.png

Ok famb.

I agree that parties should take housing seriously

But just make good faith critique from the jump.

C139D7E3-386A-4855-B98D-864E903DD48F.jpeg

wavycrocket wavycrocket My Glenn Greenwald loving friend :lol:. After he tells me that no one is objective on COVID so he reads “both sides”. So I ask him who should I read, discounting Greenwald and Drudge as valid right wing sources to read.

Ion know how you do it dawg. More power to you :lol:. Your friend lost.

Speaking of someone that was lost…and it took everything in the book to realize the obvious…this cat finally came around to recognize what is going on.

Especially at the 20min mark onward

This **** get trying, for *****s who should no better. Glad SOME are coming around tho.

Ion know how you do it dawg. More power to you :lol:. Your friend lost.

Speaking of someone that was lost…and it took everything in the book to realize the obvious…this cat finally came around to recognize what is going on.

Especially at the 20min mark onward

This **** get trying, for *****s who should no better. Glad SOME are coming around tho.

If you as a professional black person all your life can't tell who's who and what's what anymore means you got soft and need to get back the skeptic gym. And offline if possible.

Feel like 6 years ain’t enough. Hope the other dudes are crapping their pants rn

That was the plea deal. He was facing a lot more if he went to trial. His dumb co-conspirators opted for trial. They're going away for awhile. That's the trade-off. That being said, spending six years in prison as a snitch is no walk in the park.

That was the plea deal. He was facing a lot more if he went to trial. His dumb co-conspirators opted for trial. They're going away for awhile. That's the trade-off. That being said, spending six years in prison as a snitch is no walk in the park.

yeah you right. maybe I'm just ready for these dudes to get the book thrown at them hard no matter what lol. if there's justice in this world those other guys are feeling any part of the anxiety they caused the Gov.

Back
Top Bottom