***Official Political Discussion Thread***

ec20muovodj71.jpg

I am a Christian and I focus on making this world better for all humanity. Jesus first fed the people and then he preached to them.

Evangelical Republicans want to starve them, bomb them and then preach to them.
This.

The difference between Evangelicals and Atheists is that Atheists don't pretend to follow Jesus.
This is like when Dave GOAT Chappelle said the only way to get rid of guns is to arm every black person in America. Brilliant.
It did work in CA.

Speaking of CA, with the recall election of Newsom and Feinstein being that old, an Elder win would probably return the Senate to Mitch if she becomes unable to perform her senatorial duties. Between her and Justice Breyer, it's hard to paint yourself as the party of the collective good when your oldest figures can't take one for the team and retire when it helps the party. I don't know if it's arrogance, an inability to strategize, lack of awareness about the changing political realities, or plain old selfishness at play...

So if I Google this subject, there is no way I would find out that the Conservatives are proposing a ban too? :lol:

Im not a opposed to any bans.
im annoyed by the constant fixation on "foreign buyers" when the problem is chiefly about supply.

the liberals didn't even have a housing plan and got shamed into releasing one.
they got to go last, so they copied a lot of the conservative plan.

ultimately I don't trust the Conservatives so I prob won't vote for them
but the Liberals have been asleep at the wheel

and didn't realize how this housing crisis is radicalizing younger people against them.

1629899459899.png

considering your level of support for republicans, nothing to say on zero votes from that side of the aisle?

Not sure what you mean. I openly supported the past president, but I condemned Republicans—particularly Republican obstruction to certain bills—throughout his presidency.

Speaking of CA, with the recall election of Newsom and Feinstein being that old, an Elder win would probably return the Senate to Mitch if she becomes unable to perform her senatorial duties. Between her and Justice Breyer, it's hard to paint yourself as the party of the collective good when your oldest figures can't take one for the team and retire when it helps the party. I don't know if it's arrogance, an inability to strategize, lack of awareness about the changing political realities, or plain old selfishness at play...
Those two. Old liberals that refuse to accept younger liberals are right on the issue, and dig in their heels foolishly

Look at Obama trying to convince RBG to retire. She could have gone out a hero with a massive celebration in her honor.

Instead, she got upset at liberals asking her to take one for the team. Even after two other liberals can already taken one for the team and let Obama replace them.

Back
Top Bottom