***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Loll Busta anti mask, anti safety, pro-covid

Royce da 5'9 wasn't vaccinated as of a few podcast episodes ago.

Plenty of rappers who will not take it because they've been entertaining BS conspiracy theories. Plenty of them have fans who learn from them and follow them too. And the sad part is that all of this would've been averted if the US government had chosen to properly educate all its citizens about its successes and its failures throughout its history.

Royce da 5'9 wasn't vaccinated as of a few podcast episodes ago.

Plenty of rappers who will not take it because they've been entertaining BS conspiracy theories. Plenty of them have fans who learn from them and follow them too. And the sad part is that all of this would've been averted if the US government had chosen to properly educate all its citizens about its successes and its failures throughout its history.
The heck? I just saw him and Spliff Star perform at the NYC Concert over the weekend for all the vaccinated folks lolol.

The heck? I just saw him and Spliff Star perform at the NYC Concert over the weekend for all the vaccinated folks lolol.
I'll have to check the date on that, but I listened to one episode of that podcast he was doing with Lupe (on Spotify, episode was "GOLD"), and they started talking about the vaccine. Dude said he hadn't taken it, but maybe he changed his mind, I don't know.

Lol and now I delete all his stuff (4 tracks) off my Apple Music
Bruh, between the rape allegations, the homophobia, and Covid conspiracies, parents will be relegated to teaching about the hip hop of the 90s through the Fresh Prince albums.

Gonna be hiding those DMX CDs like we used to hide Playboy magazines.

Election update from Canada;

the leftist party has embraced NIMBYism

and the Conservative’s are proposing mandating worker representation on company boards.

and the liberals plan for housing is to ban foreign buyers…

They are really tryna force me to vote Conservative.🙃

I stopped at “it’ll create mutants”.
Lawd have mercy people actually watch that and believe it?
I wouldnt mind it
48D4148C-9438-4CBE-A63C-84C9A49403F3.gif

Election update from Canada;

the leftist party has embraced NIMBYism

and the Conservative’s are proposing mandating worker representation on company boards.

and the liberals plan for housing is to ban foreign buyers…

They are really tryna force me to vote Conservative.🙃
So if I Google this subject, there is no way I would find out that the Conservatives are proposing a ban too? :lol:

Last edited:
Royce has been an anti-vaxxer. He's rapped & spoke on it numerous times. I believe his son has autism, which likely triggered his beliefs on the subject. Probably a coping mechanism. And Busta is a 5%er, so idky ppl are surprised. The outrage may not be completely fake, but the fake outrage from "fans" are.

Back
Top Bottom