OFFICIAL Pacific 10 Basketball Tournament Thread

sick.gif

Oregon getting stomped on + ASU loss = Arizona berth even with a loss. BUT I know Arizona is going to win tonight.

That was a terrible call on Pendergraph too
laugh.gif

Oregon needs to lose this game... Georgia needs to beat Miss... then i dont care what U of A does cus we have to get in

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

It's gonna be weird seeing the Oregon Seniors out there for the last time together.

This group accomplished NOTHING after all the hype.
tired.gif

Other than that Elite 8 last year

By the way, does anyone else notice how garbage the officiating is? Wazzu gettin every call... maybe the refs are paying ASU back
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at Porter lying on the ground holding on to Cowgill's foot (withno call)

And seriously, complaining about Pac-10 officiating is like saying the sky is blue.

whats up with this trash the pac 10 calls refs? can someone tell me whats up with that call against az st?

How was that not basket interference???
indifferent.gif

So far this 1st half of basketball has sucked.

At least it is a close game.

if stanford only had a great wing player (childress) or anybody that can shoot it (casey jacobson)
laugh.gif
eek.gif

did nic wise try to dunk the ball or just missed that layup?

at least its competitive, but ucla will probably get the calls to win this tourney

I think if you took a squeegee to kevin o'neill's head you could almost fill a small swimming pool.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Ya, so...still not seeing this dangerous team
nerd.gif

They are playing the #11 team.... not like they are playing a mediocre team or even top 25 team.

So it's probably a 3 seed on a neutral floor...

how dangerous did you mean then?? What did you guys mean by they got everyone shook?
ohwell.gif

One tournament win?

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Ya, so...still not seeing this dangerous team
nerd.gif

They are playing the #11 team.... not like they are playing a mediocre team or even top 25 team.

Yet y'all were hyping 'em up so much last night when they were playing one of the worst teams in the nation...
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom