OFFICIAL Pacific 10 Basketball Tournament Thread

alright, Cal vs. UCLA. Lets see if Cal can get this done and knock off UCLA. Should be a good game.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

that was a complete BS over the back call but you can't be too mad, there were some real bad calls both ways
yea that over the back was questionable but like you said there were some bad calls both ways (at least one or two on gibson when he got all ball).good win for USC though, Gibson really D'd up Harden down the stretch and nobody else could do anything for them. Mayo with a great game all around
pimp.gif

You NEVER see that called right there.

The PAC 10 referring is an absolute disgrace. I am so *+!%%$ heated right now.

We play so well and to lose like that is *+!%%$ ridiculous. We better get in

Originally Posted by Solemate96

Still want Oregon but I can see a USC vs. UCLA championship game. Battle of Cali
I hope we see those Westwood bratz again!!
devil.gif

GO S-C!! GO S-C!!

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

You NEVER see that called right there.

The PAC 10 referring is an absolute disgrace. I am so *+!%%$ heated right now.

We play so well and to lose like that is *+!%%$ ridiculous. We better get in

That my friend I think we ALL can agree on. See Cal vs. UCLA, Stanford vs. UCLA, Arizona vs. Stanford, pretty much every game

lets blow these bums out
Please... UCLA aint gunna leave any doubt this time around.

That my friend I think we ALL can agree on. See Cal vs. UCLA, Stanford vs. UCLA, Arizona vs. Stanford, pretty much every game
Word... Something needs to happen but Hansen is such a douche nothing will

LOVE ON FIRE FROM 3
pimp.gif

and ASU should be happy Baylor lost they MAY get in.

get these bums cal out of LA NOW

USC with the W
pimp.gif

the "foul" on the putback dunk was a terrible call
sick.gif
. let theplayers decide the game...

once harden can take take people off the dribble going to his right, he'll be unguardable... dude is a beast
eek.gif

bring on the bruins
glasses.gif

^Word... If Oregon and Arizona both lose today we are probably in.

Im a betting man... and I dont think ASU gets in.

Just got home....

oh what... poor ASU lost???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

suckers

and ASU is NOT making the tourney

oh and you ASU fans better be rooting for WSU to win HARD cuz if Oregon wins then that's just really the nail in the coffin.

Just got home....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

suckers

oh and you ASU fans better be rooting for WSU to win HARD cuz if Oregon wins then that's just really the nail in the coffin.

We beat you TWICE... you sound like a lil kid and you're making your fan base look ridiculous.

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

Just got home....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

suckers

We beat you TWICE... you sound like a lil kid and you're making your fan base look ridiculous.

Naw son, that's what you get for talking mad junk last night non-stop about Zona
And whoop-dee-doo.... you beatus twice & still ain't making the tourney and we are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bjamez20

that was a complete BS over the back call but you can't be too mad, there were some real bad calls both ways

Yeah, the call against Taj on the clean block was worse. Eh, whatever, I'm not going to have any sympathy after the debacle in Tempe.

Oregon vs. WaZu now, if the Ducks win this game there could be a repeat of last year. They have the talent to get real streaky again.

For instance, I think we(ASU) loses first round by 3 points, but we play well and it gets us in the tourny... which is all i ask.
I said this on page 3... 2 days ago. Sorry I was 1 point off. Im a realist bro... I know my teams chances.

Just like I know your team, which has 3 first rounders and an under .500 conference record... YOU ARE ON THE BUBBLE.... STOP TALKING @!**

Anyways... Oregon is getting stomped, Baylor lost, Florida got smashed, Nova got smashed, Cuse is done. Sunday will be interesting

Back
Top Bottom