OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

If we can swing Murray ... then my tune is different

Brunson
Murray
RJ
Randle
Mitch

Is a very solid squat ....

Dolan doesnt grant media access like other teams do. Our “insiders” suck, but they really have no choice.

So they just supposed to have no Vet leadership?

we can waive and sign him for the vet min later on

Mitch is irrelevant as we can go over the cap to sign him but for Brunson yea.

yepp, we have his bird rights so we can go over the cap. he should be one the last official signings in order to maximize our cap space.

i dont think we're trading Randle either. hopefully he turns it around by AS break so MAYBE we get some calls. Thibs needs to grow some cajones and bench him when he's being a pouty baby. if we really are a lock for Brunson, i dont want Murray. we'd give up too many picks just to create another log jam at guard. Brunson, Murray, Rose, Fournier, and IQ are already guaranteed minutes. if yall wanna see Deuce or Grimes get some PT, you dont want another guard.

i heard meaner still gathering intel from his sources on that ivey trade we got coming up soon :nerd:
appurajosh.gif

I’ve heard this before. The “Knicks practice facility is too far” and that could be the reason some players don’t want to come.

I mean it’s true but idk. Is that really why they wouldn’t sign? :lol:

Brian Windhorst thinks there may be something “up the Knicks sleeves”.

The person I listened to the least in this clip was Brian.

Everyone hit on key points.

Reason I'm super concerned .... we will middle of the pack never getting better but not bad enough to get a rebuild going.

Oh well ... Alpha Puppies in town.

I’ve heard this before. The “Knicks practice facility is too far” and that could be the reason some players don’t want to come.

Def ...

I and plenty of people have turned down a lot bigger pay days kust to stay close to their houses.

Obviously when you making a few milli is different but why would you want to give 2 to 3 extra hours of your life just to go to practice .....

Def ...

I and plenty of people have turned down a lot bigger pay days kust to stay close to their houses.

Obviously when you making a few milli is different but why would you want to give 2 to 3 extra hours of your life just to go to practice .....

Most players don’t even live in the city.

But is that because of the practice facility? Idk. 🤔

But this shouldn’t even be an issue. Dolan should be asking the players what they think and figuring it out.

That bum.

It shouldn’t be a deal breaker, but come on. You got young multi millionaires you‘d want to live in some penthouse in the city. I don’t want to drive out to Westchester to practice. Build that damn practice court somewhere in the city.

I mean yea it’s an hour plus during rush hour to get to practice there’s no denying that. When I played in HS and we’d travel to schools in west Chester to play an hour was the bare minimum and traffic has gotten worse since the early 00s

What I’m saying tho is most players don’t live in the City of the team they play for anyway. They all live in the suburbs anyway.

Our traffic is just way worse.

IFFFFFFF we manage to get Murray too, the average age of our roster is....23? let them grow together

nope, dont do it. dont do it. i cannot allow myself to salivate at the thought of...

Brunson
Beal
RJ
Randle (boo)
Mitch

Back
Top Bottom