OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

thibs after we strike out on brunson and he realize he get to run rose into the ground for 40mins a night

EE8EEE1D-C38E-4658-B503-EDACC1CA5E68.jpeg

In good with signing Brunson and bringing in some solid players for the bench on short terms deals. Play the youth and keep it moving. Probably get the same results.

If we do get Brunson, we need to do whatever we can to get Beal ....

Nah, probably just wants to see how it during free agency, Knicks will tell him your the star PG and he will be sold,

once Luka came back, he was the back burner

and Jimmy will control so much of the heat offense, also with Kyle there

Brunson is coming yall... he doing this to avoid the Knicks from getting tampering charges... if he doesnt come then so be it leon rose will look more like a joke...trading how many draft picks, #11 pick, kemba, burks and noel just to miss out on signing brunson...if we can somehow trade fournier for a trade exception id take that cap space and throw it all at beal... its a long shot but you never know...

Brunson is coming yall... he doing this to avoid the Knicks from getting tampering charges... if he doesnt come then so be it leon rose will look more like a joke...trading how many draft picks, #11 pick, kemba, burks and noel just to miss out on signing brunson...if we can somehow trade fournier for a trade exception id take that cap space and throw it all at beal... its a long shot but you never know...

Beal and Brunson would be one hell of an offseason

Son attempted 0.4 3s a games and played 18 minutes a game. cats really will only put out half *** info and Rah Rah to convince these Jerome James, Timofey Mozgov guys are worth any type of money. 1 decent year playing 18 minutes a game :lol: For context. He essentially attempted 1 3 pointer every 3 games. *****.

Im just glad today is finally the day of free agency… tired of all the speculation lol… if we sign brunson and resign mitch and that’s it im cool with that… no need to bring more contracts just to trade them down the line…they should extend RJ contract though…wouldn’t mind Bamba as the backup center… I like sims as the backup but Bamba brings a different skillset and can shoot 3’s… and you can always use sims as a third backup and get rid of taj…If we didn’t resign mitch I wish we can somehow trade randle for ayton… obviously randle has terrible trade value so it woulda been a long shot anyways…I like rose but we should trade him just to get rid of the log jam…I want to see cam, grimes and maybe deuce play more…

dont understand any interest in hartenstein when the knicks just signed mitchell robinson and have jericho sims to give minutes to. plus taj gibson if he stays. guy has an 8 pts avg/game

Does anybody have fuboTV? I just want to know if it is worth

I remove cable for good recently

Back
Top Bottom