OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Yoooooooooo....

I love the off season we get all kids of happy just to be miserable again after .....

However those 5 days to 2 months are enjoyable.

If Beal is abserious consideration ....

Dangle Fournier with a few 1st .....

Brunson
Beal
RJ
Randle
Mitch

Can seriously be something ...

But then the miserable part of me goes back to the days that I say .... well what has beal done in Washington???? Just purgatory!!!!

**** that take Murray!

Oh wtf I dont know ...

Murray has just got traded to the Hawks for Gallo and multi first round picks

some interesting options becoming available tho :nerd:

1656537695497.gif

Spurs tanking for Wembanyama

I like Murray but we’d have a lot of potentially shaky shooters in the starting lineup if we added him.

nothing is guaranteed with tanking though... look at the sixers they tanked hard for a few years and can't even get out the second round... then you have the king's who draft poorly... unless you get a top 3 pick with guaranteed talent similar to when we got RJ you need a lot of luck...we never get the top 3 pick or draft the right player in the lottery... we have success though out the lottery especially in the second round

nothing is guaranteed with tanking though... look at the sixers they tanked hard for a few years and can't even get out the second round... then you have the king's who draft poorly... unless you get a top 3 pick with guaranteed talent similar to when we got RJ you need a lot of luck...we never get the top 3 pick or draft the right player in the lottery... we have success though out the lottery especially in the second round

They had the CHOICES tho.

Could have had Tatum that year along with Embiid.

That’s the point of tanking. Putting yourself in a position for the best players/options.

remember that year we were trash when fisher was the coach... we had the worst record in the league but decided to win a few games towards the end and ended up having the second worst record in the league... so the wolves end up with towns and we got KP lol

ya you need to tank to be in the lottery I agree but at the same time you need to draft correctly too

I just saw the details .....

So ATL used the pick we sent them from CHA. LoL ....

Plus, those ATL are probably going to be worst than ours and are probably going to be in the same range as the 3 we picked up from DET.

I guess ....

Hawks are giving up 3 First Rounders from 2025-27. All unprotected (one is a swap).

I’m not a believer in Atlanta. By that time they could very well be terrible.

This was the MUCH better deal for Spurs than we could have offered.

I didn’t want Murray anyway. Him and Brunson? Nah.

Back
Top Bottom