OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

that kemba dump was unnecessary man. incredibly irresponsible. they threw away a bunch of assets for a contract that could've been handled differently. they created the problem by signing him last year and have made an even bigger mess getting rid of him this year awful business decision and handling of kemba walker from begining to end

Why? We are going to say that management ****ed it up. We’ll love the guy we draft during summer league and then he’ll rot on the bench for 3 years. It’s just things going full circle.

We are talking about the Knicks here not the Miami heat.

lol i didnt even tune in this year. Just got that Shredder's Revenge :nthat:

That must of been Dolan stipulation prior to hiring Leon... You can become the president of the team but you can't talk to the media unless I tell you to lol

that kemba dump was unnecessary man. incredibly irresponsible. they threw away a bunch of assets for a contract that could've been handled differently. they created the problem by signing him last year and have made an even bigger mess getting rid of him this year awful business decision and handling of kemba walker from begining to end
Don’t understand the rush at all, feel like if anything we actually had the luxury of being able to wait out a bad contract.

over the next SEVEN years :lol:

Ok .... lets see if Leon is a man of his word.

All I "want" to take away from this is, Leon like the last few game of the year (When the youth was getting significant playing time) and the organization is committed to developing and playing them to see what we got and building on that in future draft

If thats the case, I'm all for it.

over the next SEVEN years :lol:

59283E05-813A-42FD-890B-F39C22999F17.gif

At anything he has to say at this point. I’m Just waiting for the heads to start to roll and the next cast of clowns to be brought in.

I hate that the Knicks have a FAN that on every turn is *****ing about the Knicks man.

Dude wants a ******* miracle .... dude really said we should give up everything for Westbrook ..... yet dude calls him out all the time. Dude is a ******* clown.

F you Steven A.

I personally think it's 🧢 that we made the space to offer Brunson 25mil a year. Yeah we cleared space, and we may have interest in Brunson, but that doesn't mean we made the moves we did JUST to get Brunson. That's the media making projections. Ain't no insiders on the Knicks...truth be told no one knows what the Knicks are gonna do. This new regime is more secretive than Area 51. I'm not fittna let these dudes get my blood pressure up on some **** that no one knows about. I'ma wait and see what happens this summer and if it culminates in Brunson 4yr/100mil, THEN the pitchforks will come out...

I personally think it's 🧢 that we made the space to offer Brunson 25mil a year. Yeah we cleared space, and we may have interest in Brunson, but that doesn't mean we made the moves we did JUST to get Brunson. That's the media making projections. Ain't no insiders on the Knicks...truth be told no one knows what the Knicks are gonna do. This new regime is more secretive than Area 51. I'm not fittna let these dudes get my blood pressure up on some **** that no one knows about. I'ma wait and see what happens this summer and if it culminates in Brunson 4yr/100mil, THEN the pitchforks will come out...
Fair enough but all I’m saying is I’d start getting the pitchforks sharpened now if that’s your criteria

If they pay Brunson 100 mill, I’ll be sick. Spurs only want 3 first round picks for Murray, who still has 2 years on a team friendly contract.

Why is no one talking about offering anfernee simons a offer? Should be 30-60 million cheaper. He can shoot and play off ball.

None of this makes sense.

Why is Randle *** *** still on the team.

Seeing how those 3 FRPs might actually be lotto picks in 2025, I don’t think they’d trade them unless we can snag a sure fire all star like a Donovan Mitchell or something.

Im not mad at overpaying Brunson, he’s actually a damn good starter. Im just curious what panic move they’re gonna do once we strike out.

This is my thing ...

We always looks at these players that Got an opportunity to play or Were developed. However, if we would of have taken those players in those positions, they automatically were bust and we are screaming for another player on another team.

We draft dudes, we dont develop then or give them the opportunity and you guys say they arent the future.

I dont see why Duece can't become a Jalen Brunson or FVV .... why? Because ???

Look at Poole, dude was laughed and the warriors clown and dude somehow became a walking bucket for the team.

Just saying ..... give these MFs the oppotunity to fail ....develop them and let them play. If we suck we suck ... we have sucked for over 3 decades... so what if we suck a few more years.

Stop calling for other dudes that were drafted in the same spot of undrafted because they got an opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom