OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

If you want to read what transpire tonight.
Screenshot_20220623-234023_Chrome.jpg

What is the obsession with drafting forwards in a league where guards dominate offensively....

We traded a first to dump salary for Brunson

I would rather we have kept the pick and hope he turns into a player like brunson. I don't think he's
worth the money we're going to pay him

Correct me.

We got 5 first round picks from these moves today ?
Naw ...

We ended up getting 3 1st round picks ... two are heavily lotto protected from Lotto teams so we probably wont see then next year. Who knows ....

So we have up Kemba, #11 and 4 2nd rounders for 3 1st rounder in 2023 (2 are heavily protected and probably wont be seen) ... all in all a **** show ...

Not to mention the pick we gave up for Cam. So ...

Oh and we ended up with 6'4 forward. LoL

Montero had first round hype at one point. IDK if he'll stick but he does have skills to work with. Best case scenario we end up with a good back-up down the line.

Keels was seen as a first rounder at one point too but dropped over the year. Big bodied guard, could also play a few positions over with his size and the NBA being in an era of small ball.

IDK if either guy sticks but seeing whats there won't kill us.

Can’t say I understand the direction. Trading out of this draft is fine but the protections on every one of these picks is ridiculous.

All for Brunson? Is that moving the needle?

Leon woke up this morning in pursuit of Ivey.

Telling you, that aint dead yet .... you know deals can bea made .....

Plus dont forget Zion, he doesn't want to be in NO .. he wants to be with RJ and the eild card we pick up Cam ..... so yeah we in good position.

Back
Top Bottom