OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

D08A50F7-8EA3-4C66-8E28-483944883AFE.jpeg

^ regardless you just gave up the 11th pick and 4 2nd round picks just to dump kemba who you didn't need to sign but did only to dump him a year later... its embarrassing any way you slice it... the funny thing is its not even guaranteed we even sign brunson and if that was the case was the trade really worth it

I didn't even see that ... the Knicks really gave up 4 2nd round picks to get ride of Kemba?

Yo wtf .....

That just tells me Thibs is going to be here for the long term.

We literally shed Kembas contract and got 4 possible 1st round picks next year. Was a pretty good day.

So you’d rather have the 11th pick and 4 future second rounders or 4 possible 1sts next draft?
Hmmm ... two different transactions ... we aint getting top 11 out of this return picks and you probably only get one next year.

Thr #2 are whatever but Im sure they could have gotten rid of Kemba for less and use a couple of those picks plis this year to go after Hardy

Oh well!

^ all 4 of the first round picks are heavily protected which means we might not get any of those picks... and what others here said you can't trade an expiring plus our own lottery pick just to dump the expiring lol... that's so backwards... but its whatever no need to dwell... I'm already just waiting for next week... if we don't sign brunson then this really was a dumb trade

Thibs could just **** off to be honest. His refusal to play rookies and/or inability to think on his feet and make real gametime adjustments is ******* sickening...

Leon I dont get, dude is crafty and makes moves that can help but doesn't hinder the team ... he could just get rid of Thibs and bring a young hungry coach.

Back
Top Bottom