Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Hey,guys, long time reader, first time poster. Do the All Stars run like the BHM? I'm a 10 in all other KD VI's but had to size up to a 10.5 on the BHM. Trying to cop me a non pinky toe pinching pair of All Stars. Thank you. Much appreciated.

FL just tweeted that this will go on sale TOMORROW AT 6PM, NOT FRIDAY AT 8AM

this should help folks who are trying to cop online because now it splits the crowd
Best news I heard all day (unless I happen to get the call at some point today).

Hey,guys, long time reader, first time poster. Do the All Stars run like the BHM? I'm a 10 in all other KD VI's but had to size up to a 10.5 on the BHM. Trying to cop me a non pinky toe pinching pair of All Stars. Thank you. Much appreciated.
IMO i'd go a half size up , im a 12 but my illusions are a size 13 (since i couldnt get 12.5) , You might be good with a 10 but my opinion is to go a half size up anyway cant hurt 

Lots of people go up a half size in KD 6's, I was the opposite I tried on the Christmas' and realized that I have to go down a half size

Lots of people go up a half size in KD 6's, I was the opposite I tried on the Christmas' and realized that I have to go down a half size

Same here. They run a bit big. I have narrow feet and my regular size was a big loose. half size down was a good fit.

I'm glad FL is going to sale tomorrow too.  Chances are a lot better.

Which do people prefer - FL or NDC?

Footlocker is releasing em at 6pm EST online as well (i seen ppl say 8am before)
*insert birdman gif" 
devil.gif

I have both and they both run the same. They also ran the same as Meteorology's. All the KD VI ran small for me, had to go .5 up from an 11 to an 11.5. I needed an 11.5 in the KD IV as well, and was an 11 in the KD V.

Lucky i wish , I got the christmas in a 12 (normally wear a 12) but they fit alil tight .. difficult when nike skips the 12.5

I have both and they both run the same. They also ran the same as Meteorology's. All the KD VI ran small for me, had to go .5 up from an 11 to an 11.5. I needed an 11.5 in the KD IV as well, and was an 11 in the KD V.
Same i went up a size on all KD IV's , V was pretty true to size and now back to the size up with the VI 

I'm glad FL is going to sale tomorrow too.  Chances are a lot better.

Which do people prefer - FL or NDC?

NDC FTW!!

It's less likely to crash or give a processing error over FTL.

Neither one is perfect, BUT NDC is as close to perfect (AND FAIR) as it's going to get. Now if they fix/modify that stupid RSVP system and find a way to eliminate bots all together, they can wear the crown of perfection.

Do UK sites have different release dates than other European sites? I remember basketmania in Spain had some sizes of AP's a while back but I don't remember Hanon or Crooked Tongues getting their pairs in.. These aren't releasing anywhere even remotely close to me.

Last edited:
NDC FTW!!

It's less likely to crash or give a processing error over FTL.

Neither one is perfect, BUT NDC is as close to perfect (AND FAIR) as it's going to get. Now if they fix/modify that stupid RSVP system and find a way to eliminate bots all together, they can wear the crown of perfection.
I figured as much.  Thank you.

Reactions: ct3
Just realized I haven't copped a pair of kicks from NDC since the KD IV N7. Every attempt has been a fail since.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom