Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

Does anyone know when HOH stops making calls for raffle winners? I'm near the HOH in Morrow, GA. I know its a political process these days for sneakers, but I'm being optimistic.
It varies.  I've had them call at 2pm, and at 9:30pm
Damn won't be able to cop Online tmr. What should I expect to pay on secondary market?
I saw $230 for GS sizes today on IG.  Not sure but thats a decent indicator it'll be close to $280 I would guess

I still haven't received my ASG KD's from Kicks-Crew :smh: It's been sitting in the NYC sort facility since Feb 19th!

Anyone who ordered ASGs off Crooked Tongues get theirs yet or received shipping confirmation? I didn't pay extra for tracking so my order says shipped, but its been about 9-10 days. Thanks in advance.

Man, I missed the KD restock earlier. I already have the ASG, but I wanted a pair of PB&J's or something for the court...Had some WC Rewards ahhhh.

roll.gif
Got the phone glued to my hip.
laugh.gif
 I hope they call you soon. I know it's nerve wrecking. 

I still haven't received my ASG KD's from Kicks-Crew
mean.gif
It's been sitting in the NYC sort facility since Feb 19th!
That's unacceptable. You should set up an arrangement to pick it up from the sort facility.  If you explain to a supervisor I think they can set that up. I hope someone didn't yap your package

-EDIT- I just seen that you're in VA lol. For some reason I thought you were a New Yorker. Disregard what i said

Man, I missed the KD restock earlier. I already have the ASG, but I wanted a pair of PB&J's or something for the court...Had some WC Rewards ahhhh.
Maaaaan, I wish I was up. My KD ASG order was just cancelled from afew-store, now I'm back on the hunt for a size 12

Last edited:
just wan't to give another welcome to all the people that said the 6's looked like banana peels at first, but are now on board all of a sudden..  welcome
smokin.gif

Last edited:
That's unacceptable. You should set up an arrangement to pick it up from the sort facility.  If you explain to a supervisor I think they can set that up. I hope someone didn't yap your package

-EDIT- I just seen that you're in VA lol. For some reason I thought you were a New Yorker. Disregard what i said

Maaaaan, I wish I was up. My KD ASG order was just cancelled from afew-store, now I'm back on the hunt for a size 12

Don't worry... chances are you would've ended up getting an order cancellation from FNL too

just wan't to give another welcome to all the people that said the 6's looked like banana peels at first, but are now on board all of a sudden..
The KDs got lost in the shuffle for me amongst everything that was coming out. I only had a chance to grab the meteorology and N7s last year. Now that things have slowed down for the other sigs/brands, i'm going in on the KDs I missed like PBJs and BHM (and ASGs still unfortunately)... still can't get down with the APs though

Haha the first 10-20 pages of this thread that was all we heard, that got old fast.
Same thing happened to the Kobe 9 Elite's.  Everyone hated them at first, till they were limited and now everyone wants them!  

It's to be expected now unfortunately

Man I hate raffle days.... I keep forgetting my phone when I leave the room and I know a lot of these spots wouldn't leave a message lol

Man I hate raffle days.... I keep forgetting my phone when I leave the room and I know a lot of these spots wouldn't leave a message lol
i hear you.. i'll run downstairs and then be like o shoot!! my phone, and run right back up stairs to get it 
laugh.gif

Same thing happened to the Kobe 9 Elite's.  Everyone hated them at first, till they were limited and now everyone wants them!  

It's to be expected now unfortunately
Not me, I still think Kobe 9s are weak. I will say I hated on the KDVI until I saw the Christmas.. then I was like, not bad.. then BHM, and was like those are dope.. Illusions and i was like cooopppppp

Gonna hopefully grab BHM and the NYC 66s to go along with the Illusions and I should be good on this line, I have enough red shoes so I can skip the Christmases 

Aunt Pearls will be on FTL online at 6pm too, just tweeted

Last edited:
FL just tweeted that this will go on sale TOMORROW AT 6PM, NOT FRIDAY AT 8AM

this should help folks who are trying to cop online because now it splits the crowd

Back
Top Bottom