Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

I mean this method is perfect. The raffle is already a G Damn Sham. Might as well pick the damn tickets after hours and post them up online. Then you don't got me hounding them all day when they trying to call people back. Then peeps who might of missed the phone call don't miss out. Shamone!
mention it your local HOH manager.  maybe its something they've never thought of.

Am I the only one who finds it odds that when Nike makes a shoe for a good cause it's always limited.
If they truly wanted to help support it wouldn't it make sense to have more of that shoe available so they would have more money to donate???????

Last edited:
Am I the only one who finds it odds that when Nike makes a shoe for a good cause it's always limited.
If they truly wanted to help support it wouldn't it make sense to have more of that shoe available so they would have more money to donate???????
thats why i think nike supports reselling because every time they do a shoe thats dope or a good cause they never make enough
mad.gif

Anyone else get any raffle calls?  My store does them at different times for every release.  Sometimes 11am, sometimes 3pm, and once they did it at 9:30 at night!

lets be real ,  these released like all the other KDVI releases this year, they would be sitting. STOP THE BLOOTCLAT CRYIN!!!!

KD Supremes arent collabs with Supreme right? Some site said they were
No just a label that Nike has used to designate certain KD releases over the years. They did it on the KD II Creamsicle, KD V Aunt Pearl, KD VI Pre-heat, and these, just off the top of my head.

Don't know what supreme actually stands for... supreme design, supreme materials, etc.

Got a call thought it was HOH got me excited. It was my damn dealership asking about service on my car. Damn't Jim! Don't you see I got an important call coming in.

Got a call thought it was HOH got me excited. It was my damn dealership asking about service on my car. Damn't Jim! Don't you see I got an important call coming in.
HAHA. Right no one else better call me today and give me false hope!  

For anyone who seen Wolf of Wall Street, someone calling today and not being a HOH is like Mad Max, DiCaprio's father when he gets the phone call while he's watching his TV show!! hahaha

hqdefault.jpg

Does anyone know when HOH stops making calls for raffle winners? I'm near the HOH in Morrow, GA. I know its a political process these days for sneakers, but I'm being optimistic.

Back
Top Bottom